August Car Show..

5523Pathfinder

Thought I would let everyone know that Infiniti of Tacoma in Fife is putting on its first car show. We are looking for some good looking rigs to enter. The show is to include any of the Nissan/Infinit/Datsun family.

Go to InfinitiofTacoma.com to enter and for more information.

It is free to enter, but entrants will be selected by the dealer as space is limited. There will be some other brands of cars in the show that will be special consideration(employees, customers, family). There will be prizes and awards given out.

If you are not in the show, come out anyway and check it out! Spread the word!

Show date is August 16th, 11am to 4pm.

Oh yeah, I will be here, come and say hello!

Derek

*If you know anyone with a good looking Infiniti, send them our way!!!*

Edited by 5523Pathfinder

so I take it my calmini lift, tires and dented fender won't get me into the show...

Thats all in how you look at it. I will be driving my Pathfinder up there and parking it so it can be seen. Af far as being in the show, probably not. Big Homie is no garage queen.

well the registration link seems to be broken on their site but I'll try to be there just to see. You guy's 'll know if I'm there or not;

th_0306091532b.jpg th_MY1PATHpose.jpg

just read the plates

Edited by MY1PATH

The link works just fine to me (except my pop-up blocker kicked in). Still sayst $25 reigistration fee, but its free.

hmm, when I click it it opens adobe acrobat and then I get a message saying

"the file is damaged and cannot be repaired"

ok it worked this time but it says reg is due the first, I guess I can still try to submit anyway...

I'm in! FTW

won't win but 4 the hell of it lol

Edited by MY1PATH

I was just asked to put my rig next to yours. Gotta have two in the show. Man, I gotta lot of cleaning to do!

Man don't make me look bad :( I'm a clean it up a little (take all the trash out)but I'm really not used to cleaning my rig lol. I'm thinking I'll make a little display in the back showing the fenders I'm working on and maybe pictures of some projected mods...

th_coloredcutfold.jpg

I will jsut clean up the inside and outside. Spray some shiney stuff around. I was thinking of removing the rear sway bar and figuring a way to pose him flexed out. My biggest problem is that I dont have any stickers for our site. I will be sporting the gear I already have(hats, T-shirts). Should be interesting.

Oh, I also believe for signing up, you will get a free T-shirt. I have my mom making those also.

I was thinking the same thing this morning. I will see what I can do(or they will let me do!).

Or I could bring my spare set of wheels and park on top of those, or if space is tight jack it up and slide 2 or 3 uner the right rear and 1 or 2 under the left front.

:fireworx: I think that's what I wanna do If they don't let us have a ramp or platform!

Edited by MY1PATH

Show up! They were trying to talk me into getting mine all dirty before the show. I said I was all out of Mud-in-a-can!

Seriously though, if not in the show, at least in the parking lot. I would like to check out your rig thats for sure.

Show up! They were trying to talk me into getting mine all dirty before the show. I said I was all out of Mud-in-a-can!

Seriously though, if not in the show, at least in the parking lot. I would like to check out your rig thats for sure.

dammit, I just washed mine!

OH well, mud hides the scratches and dents better do you know of anybody's tore up backyard we can go right before the show where we can get a little mud on?

Yes 87! show up!

Edited by MY1PATH