Kinda Sad Really....

KPhillips

• 2 weeks later...

Yes it's sad but I'm guilty too. My local pull-a-part added a new 91 path to it's database a few weeks ago and of course I was all over it. It was a southern rust free XE with a blue interior but I still managed to grab a couple of trim parts I needed and dyed them gray. My total bill $2.57. I spent more in gas driving over there. An interesting note was that someone had neatly cut out the entire drivers floor section with a plasma cutter. I didn't think this was a rust prone area on WD-21s.

Yes it's sad but I'm guilty too. My local pull-a-part added a new 91 path to it's database a few weeks ago and of course I was all over it. It was a southern rust free XE with a blue interior but I still managed to grab a couple of trim parts I needed and dyed them gray. My total bill $2.57. I spent more in gas driving over there. An interesting note was that someone had neatly cut out the entire drivers floor section with a plasma cutter. I didn't think this was a rust prone area on WD-21s.

It is if/when the heat shields on the exhaust fall off. A few folks have had to patch there, myself included.

• 1 month later...
It is if/when the heat shields on the exhaust fall off. A few folks have had to patch there, myself included.

I am completely guilty of this!!! Atleast I no longer have to worry about opening a hood and having a rattlesnake strike at me from on top of the engine. That happened to me in South Georgia about 20 years ago.

I can spend a whole day in a good yard though. :)

• 1 month later...

Yep, Me too. I like to go to Pick & Pray in Reno. I live in Quincy CA. So it's about a 2 hr. drive 100 miles,

But it's the closest wrecking yard to me! But when I go, I aint home in time for dinner!!!! :itsallgood: