NPORA Apparel

Precise1

This link says it all, but if you donated to the Mr Jim truck fund, just say so and they will print "I helped save Mr Jim" on the back for free!!

How awesome is that?? Probably a once in a life time NPORA collectors item so make sure you donate and order a shirt!!!

I'm getting 2 for me and 1 for the GF who donated also. ;)

http://www.nissanpathfinders.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=23430

B

• 1 year later...

This link says it all, but if you donated to the Mr Jim truck fund, just say so and they will print "I helped save Mr Jim" on the back for free!!

How awesome is that?? Probably a once in a life time NPORA collectors item so make sure you donate and order a shirt!!!

I'm getting 2 for me and 1 for the GF who donated also. ;)

http://www.nissanpathfinders.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=23430

B

any new/updated info we need to know?

Hold on guys! We have a bit of a problem! My mom just moved out here to washington, and brought everything with her. Currently all the machines are packed away in the back of a transport trailer. The only way its coming out of there(her entire house is packing in there also), is if there is a large amount of shirts ordered. We have been looking for a place for her so she can get set up, but no dice so far. Im sorry, I really thought she would have it all up and running by now. Thats my mistake and I should of posted it in the original thread. Bad timing. No worries though! Once everhting is set up and running, all designs are stored and can be printed ASAP. I unfortunatly cant give a timeline on when. If anyone had any questions, please post them here or PM me. Thanks.

Derek

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Sorry, forgot to update this thread. Due to mechanical and partner issues, no other production is happening. I apologize to everyone on this forum, but it was mostly out of my control.

Mods probably ought to lock this thread.

Again, sorry everyone.

Edited by 5523Pathfinder