Mr. Jim's Fund Stickers

fleurys

Thanks B, NPORA don't owe me anything..This place has helped so much that it's just a return of the pendulum ... For all the others that promised me to post their stickers on their trucks...where are you ! ?

:thisthreadisworthless:

:beer:

Edited by fleurys

I pu tpics in your regular sticker thread but I'll put em here too if ya want. Yes, I can't leave well enough alone and DID flip the web adress to the bottom o fthe NPORA on the silver ones.

1250546457.jpg

1250525652.jpg

Hey Nunya, thanks.. I knew you posted on the other one....my request was more for the others that are staying quiet...come on... a small picture and this will encourage the others to continue this...The truck is still in need of parts and repairs...we need money for this...

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 6 years later...

Well, I see no new design submissions as of yet so I doubt any will be available in the time frame we need. I certain something can be arranged for the people who donate though, so  they no worries... :)

4 hours ago, Jagannatha said:

Well, I see no new design submissions as of yet so I doubt any will be available in the time frame we need. I certain something can be arranged for the people who donate though, so  they no worries... :)

You do know this thread is over 9 years old, right? ?

It's really just here for historical reasons. :aok:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1