Serious replies only please.  

64 members have voted

1. 1. How much will you donate?

• $10
    • $20
    • $50
    • $100
    • $500

i will up my donation from 20 to 50 bucks.

its heartwarming to see people band together at such short notice like this, especially as many of us dont know each other apart from pics of our trucks.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*cough* Bullsh!t *cough* Unless they count a new boat as "business costs associated with the purchase". :lol:
Yea, thats a full on line of BS. They just know what they have, the 'missing' converter is in their pile somewhere. They proably already made their money back selling the headlights. They don't realize they are dealing with a community of enthuisasts that practily lives off of junkyard parts, especially considering the automotive themed forms of employment how many of us have. Whatever they say...

lol I never said I bought into it, or the reasoning... just that they are sticking to it ;)

Whatever, as long as it's in good overall shape and running order... like they say it is :aok:

i will up my donation from 20 to 50 bucks.

its heartwarming to see people band together at such short notice like this, especially as many of us dont know each other apart from pics of our trucks.

Damn, thank you!!

I will be honest in saying we are hoping for a little more than the minimum promise as some members have indicated was possible. That and some sticker/clothing sales will get us over the top. :aok:

B

Damn, thank you!!

I will be honest in saying we are hoping for a little more than the minimum promise as some members have indicated was possible. That and some sticker/clothing sales will get us over the top. :aok:

B

Well the sticker sales should add since it seems to be catching on fairly quickly. Heck I think promised donaters are buying on top of it(know I am) Extra thanks to fleurys for helping out with the cause on that front :clap:

I'll up my donation from 20 to 100 bucks... Just let me know how to donate. I hope by this time we are in the range of around 2500 bucks... then probably 300 bucks can be made through selling of shirts/calendar/stickers, etc...

Edited by dududuckling

I'll up my donation from 20 to 100 bucks... Just let me know how to donate. I hope by this time we are in the range of around 2500 bucks... then probably 300 bucks can be made through selling of shirts/calendar/stickers, etc...

Have a Pezzy calendar done and we will get enough money it was highly requested if my memory didn't fail me ;):jig:

I am in for the stickers and the shirts as well will have to courrier them to me guys as i am on the other side of the planet

Lol, been waiting to see that one...March-- "spring mud princess"

X2

On another note , how i wish to see that 2011 full size cab becoming a reality

on that note, watch for the real donations instructions thread that is coming SOON.

thanks guys.