• $100
    • $500

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a quick reminder of this truck, in it's prime :aok:

SH!T! I didn't realize that truck was Mr. Jim,,,, that is a great vid! LMAO

How are we doing on funds? Its easy to add them up here, but have you guys gotten any other PM help? Did anyone put out a call for help on the NPORA Facebook page?

Oh snap just noticed this thread. I don't spend a TON of time over here in the off topic ya know.

I'll throw down a minimum of $20, like others have said this site has been life changing to me if it wasn't around I wouldn't have even dared to do half the stuff to my pathy!

Thanks to Mr. Jim

-Colby

Edited by colbywan

Jim,

I'm a newbie here and I don't know you at all. But this site, which you helped to build, has provided me with so much information and experience. Without it, my pathy would remain stock for the rest of her life and I'd never even step foot in the mud. I'll be willing to chip in for the donation (does anyone know how to donate? all I see is just the pole). I sincerely hope you'll be able to bring her back... its a seriously awesome WD21.

Andrew

Andrew,

This is a poll to see where we stand, anyone voting and posting here is making a promise to give at least the amount they stated should we be able to move forward with getting his truck back.

We thank you for anything you can offer since every little bit helps :aok:

Details on how and where donations should be made will come soon, pending of course that we can actually accomplish this ;)

Thanks, Red and Beavis...

Yeah, I was reading the entire topic and I thought this is where I can donate tonight. But the polling idea is cool as it gives rough estimate how much people are willing to donate. With the deadline already set by the junkyard, I sincerely hope that we have enough time to raise the required amount and that Mr. Jim gets his truck back!!!

Andrew

Ok, thanks everyone for your interest and donation pledges!! Good job!! :beer:

I read the current total as $1,260 minimum, perhaps a bit more if some people can throw in any extra few dollars... :shrug:

Realistically, we are at maybe 50% of what we need so the staff will be knocking around what our options, alternative avenues and time frames are. We will post what we figure out soon, so stay tuned!!

If anyone has another fund raising ideas, feel free to start a thread on it... ;)

B

I'd love to donate, but unfortunately I recently lost my job and pretty much broke. I may have to end up selling either the Pathy or my Xterra if I don't find work soon.

Good luck on this though.

Another fund raiser idea...besides making hundreds off of k9 with the Pezzy calanders... overpriced stickers? I don't know what it cost to make them but say if it were $3.00 a piece to make them sell em for $10.00. The maker breaks even or even possibly a buck or 2 in the pocket and a min $5.00 of it towards the MrJ im fund. No fancy added words or anything special. Just the normal NPORA stickers. You figure alot of people like stickers and even people who are a little reluctant to donate would due to getting a little something in return?

Thank you and everyone who has and will promise a donation.

Please everyone remember to vote in the poll if you can and will donate, this is how we are tracking our progress and will have a huge impact on the decision to move forward or not :aok:

I see people chiming in like this and I can't imagine we won't be in the position to move forward. Power of the masses (or NPORA people), right?? ;)

I'll just say that it does me good to see all the response, it is a reflection of this community. Thanks!! :beer:

B

I think a paypal account should be set up now... peoples $ situation fluxes and some people may be able to donate immedietly but that may change... others might donate some now.. and more later...but it seems we should get the ball rolling...

I am sure you guys are worried about getting $ and not being able to get the truck.. but that could be dealt w later.. maybe a vote what to do w the $ if this falls through.... my 2 cents.. :my2cents: