Any Finder Trail riders in MN?

MNFinder94

hello everyone,

i am new to the forum but not to nissans. We have had Xterra's 3 pathfinders, a Hardbody 85, and a datsun 280zx 2+2 Turbo that is my alter ego.

I actually just bought a 1994 finder XE 4x4 and am looking into a body lift, new tires and some skid plates with the final goal of finally getting back to trail riding as i have been drag racing for the past few years.

Kinda new to the MN area and was hoping to find out if there are any other Finder trail riders on here as it get's a little hairy and sketchy when you are out alone. Don't have any friends that trail ride atleast. if so lemme know even just share info about work we have done or where the best places are in the midwest area.

thanks!

I'm from Rush and I have a 1995 xe,I was just at Gilbert(iron range offroad)Yester day and today.Its worth the time and money to go there,it was by far the best network of trails in mn.But bewarnd,leaf lake,and the horse shoe are impassble unless you have,3+ inch lift,33inch tall tires and a lsd or locker.If I had a winch I would of brought it,and used it alot on these trails,they are not maked as the hardest but are a pain,highcentered on rocks mostly.The mediam and easy rock trails are great,there not wet and my tires grip the iron laced rock great.Also do not go in the truck only mud bog or the one right at the bottom of the one entreance...they have Hazard signs for a reason.I had water up to my doors just going ten feet into the one by the hill(entrance).

hey thanks man! and yeah you live kinda close im in mankato. My freind also has a 280zx but its turbo he lives up by you though. There are a few nissan/datsun z meets up there every once in a while theres on in august i plan on going to with tyhe z you should go!