Trying to impress a girl...

Nytrosfinder

OK I apologize ahead of time if this goes against forum policy, but i want personal opinions!

Got a graduation party at a friends house and she likes Vodka.

I am trying to find out what is a good vodka that's not too expensive, not to cheap, and doesn't compromise taste over cost?

And yes i am trying to impress her while not killing my wallet...

-Ketel One

-belvedere

-Grey Goose

Go to your local rite aid and whichever one of these is on sale - is what you should get. These bottles are $30-$40 normally but on sale they go for $20 - $25

Edited by FUELER

After you hit up rite aid, go to your local Bank of America, dig through the trash next to the ATM and try find an ATM receipt with the largest balance you can find. Put this receipt in your wallet and make sure it accidentally falls out on the table in front of the girl.

After you hit up rite aid, go to your local Bank of America, dig through the trash next to the ATM and try find an ATM receipt with the largest balance you can find. Put this receipt in your wallet and make sure it accidentally falls out on the table in front of the girl.

that or that's what you use to write your number on and hand to a girl...

Grey Goose is nice

Gordon's is good for the price...mix it with some fruit juice and its smooth as gold

Diesel (or everclear) and orange kool-aide is the best...but she'll probably only need 1 drink...

damn high schoolers nowa days...getting all picky with their alcohol...if someone threw me an expired beer that 100 degrees I drank it and enjoyed it...

BTW don't drive down the wrong side of I-85 and kill anyone...that used to be the cool thing to do when I was at UNCC

Go with the Goose. My last girlfriend before the wife liked Vodka. Alot of it depends on how she drinks it though. If my X was shooting then it had to be Goose or better but if she was mixing it did not really matter. I would not get a bottle of Goose or better if your just going to make jello shots or foo-foo mixed drinks. Do not forget that theire is a fine line to impressing a girl and looking like your trying hard to get in her pants. If you are good friends and she know's your spending habits (like if your a cheapass)or if your straight up poor then buying an expensive bottle of Vodka makes you look desperate. Sorry I do not mean to assume your poor or a cheapass. If that is the case though then get some kind of flavored Smirnoff. Good luck and have a great time at the party.

Gooze runs how much? $30-40?

AND I AM SOOOOOOo doing that ATM bit! I got this pretty little Spanish babe that wants to see me.... hehe!

UNC- I am being picky so i can make sure i score and not fall!

Grey Goose is pricey... at least up here in Canaduh.

Personally, I would go with Smirnoff... Vodka is Vodka is Vodka. If I was feeling like drinking something people don't always drink at highschool parties, I'd go with Absolut. Absolut is great. Even better yet, why not get a bottle big enough for two, and you two share it? Thats what I used to do, and it worked great.

What about Goldshlick (sp?), Evan?....

This thread reminds me of superbad hahaha

X2 :aok:

Vodka's vodka, IMO. Depends on how you'll be drinking it though. Polar Ice is great cold, Smirnoff or Absolut can be good cold or warm. Honestly, mix it properly and it all tastes the same. :D

OK I apologize ahead of time if this goes against forum policy, but i want personal opinions!

Got a graduation party at a friends house and she likes Vodka.

I am trying to find out what is a good vodka that's not too expensive, not to cheap, and doesn't compromise taste over cost?

And yes i am trying to impress her while not killing my wallet...

Just be cool and let her come to you. If she's that cute, guys buying her vodka isn't going to impress her. If she doesn't indicate interest, think,"1 scratched off the list, 2.99 billion to go" and move on to the next one.

:shrug::my2cents:

Just be cool and let her come to you. If she's that cute, guys buying her vodka isn't going to impress her. If she doesn't indicate interest, think,"1 scratched off the list, 2.99 billion to go" and move on to the next one.

:shrug::my2cents:

True that!

The CEO of grey goose openly admits that the nly reason for the high price is the image.... the vodka inside is not more expensive

PS i read some research that said that costco / kirkland brand vodka comes from the same water sources and distillery in france as grey goose

I got empty bottles of belvedere and grey goose on my fridge, if u were local i'd let you take em and fill them up with smirnoff :)

http://www.businessweek.com/lifestyle/cont...0521_901688.htm