De-motivational posters

unccpathfinder

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

envy.jpg

HAHAHA last night...I went to my buddy's restaurant and there was a BRAND new Porsche Carrera parked right in front...well I was driving the pathy so I parked RIGHT next to him...as I'm pulling in i see the curtains rip open and I started laughing...found the owner real quick like...he had just bought it 2 hours ago and said something to my buddy about the asshole that parked right next to him in his POS truck...my buddy walks over to me and he goes "hey john you like that Porsche you parked next to?" and i was like "yea its nice but not my taste, I wouldnt trade my truck for it that's for sure"...the dude was not happy...

I always have done that with brand new cars but usually b/c i always parked my pathy out there with the new cars b/c it was my baby and i didnt want it getting dinged up either...

Edited by unccpathfinder

my buddy walks over to me and he goes "hey john you like that Porsche you parked next to?" and i was like "yea its nice but not my taste, I wouldnt trade my truck for it that's for sure"...

:rofl:

Bet he felt like a tool for what he said to your buddy :D

I can't figure out which one I prefer, they all seem to have their place... :shrug:

Patience.jpg

Pathfinder.jpg

Confidence.jpg

B

Talk about throwing someone under the bus three different ways. LMFAO

Did you make those? (yes, that's me and my first pathy. RIP)

I don't see any buses... A couple of Kenworths, but no buses... :D

Yeah, I fished that photo out of the 'meet the member' thread or whatever. It's a great one!! There are so many ways to go with it!! And honestly, your facial expression is priceless!! I didn't think you'd mind. :beer:

There is a link on the first page that I posted for where to go to create your own 'demotivators'. It's pretty simple and can be hilarious. All the ones I posted here I 'made'. Some members have actually sent me photos to caption, I'll do another 6 or so tonight when I have time...

B