Hello from Kazakhstan

bigmankz

Hi there,

Name's Anton and lik ethe title says I am from Kazakhstan. I have owned r50 QX4 for 2 years and swithched to R51 Pathfinder last year. Have always loved nissan and now into offroading tuning. I also owned 200SX which I tuned for drifting and sold it. Anyways, once again hello :) Didn't post any pictures yet as the truck is pretty much stock for now. But I working on it :) it just hard to find any parts here in Kazakhstan and hard to ship anything from US or anywhere else. if you ever come to Kazakhstan, Almaty in particular let me know. :)

Edited by bigmankz

Hi there,

Name's Anton and lik ethe title says I am from Kazakhstan. I have owned r50 QX4 for 2 year and swithched to R51 Pathfinder last year. Have always loved nissan and now into offroading tuning. I also owned 200SS which I tuned for drifting and sold it. Anyways, once again hello :) Didn't post any pictures yet as the truck is pretty much stock for now. But I working on it :) it just hard to find any parts here in Kazakhstan and hard to ship anything from US or anywhere else. if you ever come to Kazakhstan, Almaty in particular let me know. :)

Hi there,

Welcome. Beautiful country! Also great offroading territory! Glad to have you on board.

Cheers,

J.

Welcome Anton!!

We complain about limited aftermarket support here in the US, I can only imagine what it is like for you.

Perhaps something can be 'worked out', eh? :D

B