Anyone live in PA?

hey, im sick of wheeling wtih the same people and i want to wheel with some fellow nissan pathfinder owners. Anyw owners out their that live near harriburg Pa, wanna do some wheeling sometime? :blink:

I live in DC but planning to go up to Rausch Creek in a couple pf weeks. PM me and let's see if we can set something up.

Also, you may want to try posting this in "Southeast" regional forum.

The fiew PA members here are almost all on the eastern side of that state IIRC

Hey Nunya,

I see you're from Pittsburgh. I'm gonna be in the area Memorial Day Weekend for a wedding. If you're around, wanna show me a few trails ?

I can move this thread... southeast, or northeast??

Bring the pathy anyway! I have a winch. ;)

I would but I don't trailer it in and it would be a bit tough to drive there without 3rd or 4th gear

Im from southeastern Pa. id be interested in doing some wheeling this summer

sweet...where at exactly. I have a few spots up here in harrisurg that we could do some wheeling. Like when it rains hard the day after at rt322 has some badass mud holes and clay pits to romp on, and tower city, about 15 minutes from where i live has some narly trails.

But yeah i am thinking about joining roushe creek or paragon. But i am scared my stock rig aint gonna be able to take the trails. Anyone been their with their stock pathys?

sweet...where at exactly. I have a few spots up here in harrisurg that we could do some wheeling. Like when it rains hard the day after at rt322 has some badass mud holes and clay pits to romp on, and tower city, about 15 minutes from where i live has some narly trails.

But yeah i am thinking about joining roushe creek or paragon. But i am scared my stock rig aint gonna be able to take the trails. Anyone been their with their stock pathys?

I've run both fully stock with the nerf bars still on. Many times before I put on skids and did a poor-man's lift

You can see some pics in the offroad albums I posted out at FOTKI

Edited by k9sar

Hey Nunya,

I see you're from Pittsburgh. I'm gonna be in the area Memorial Day Weekend for a wedding. If you're around, wanna show me a few trails ?

Would definatly be up for it if I wasn't on call driving. Have to stay within 5min of work to respond to calls quick enough. YAY. There are a fiew quietly kept places and I don't know if Slippery Rock Dunes opend up to trucks this year or not though.

Would definatly be up for it if I wasn't on call driving. Have to stay within 5min of work to respond to calls quick enough. YAY. There are a fiew quietly kept places and I don't know if Slippery Rock Dunes opend up to trucks this year or not though.

Well, apparently the wedding is NEXT weekend. Doh! Good thing I called to confirm the address...

At least all my stuff's packed. :P

I'm gonna do a Rausch run. GW National Forest sucks. Grannies knitting and grandpa mowing as you drive along the "trail".

I live in DC but planning to go up to Rausch Creek in a couple pf weeks. PM me and let's see if we can set something up.

yeah definitely Pm me. And how much exactly does it cost?

yeah definitely Pm me. And how much exactly does it cost?

The membership is cheap. They get you on the daily admission. $35/pop with a 2 vehicle minimum and $5 per additional passenger. I'm happy to support a wheeling center in the area, but $35/day ain't cheap. There's a good chance I'll be there Thursday. Heading to Pittsburgh for a wedding on Friday. Let me know if that works for anyone.

www.rauschcreekoffroadpark.org

"How much does it cost? We require all persons 16 and older to become members of the park. The membership costs $10 and is good for a year from the date you join. This membership requirement applies to passengers as well as drivers. Once you are a member, the daily entrance fee for the vehicle and its driver is $35.00. Passengers are $5 each with children 15 and younger free. Included in your daily fees is free primitive camping. See Membership Application page for the membership application and parental waiver. All children 17 and younger require their parent to sign a parental waiver. We accept Visa, MC, Discover, cash and checks. For our frequent visitors, we offer some specials. A Frequent Driver Pass for $125 which is good for five visits, or a Season Pass for $300. "