New Forum Game !

Ramon

Hi to all so I was bored and suddenly a idea of a game came to me

this is basically how it works the firs post (me ) state a sentence the next member must copy and paste that sentence and add some more to build a story the rules are easy

1.-The sentence must have at least 5 words and no more than 10

2.-the sentence must make sense for a story

3.- you can talk about what ever come to your mind

NEW 4.- Reply as many times as you wish

Easy right?

so lets get started my first sentence is

" Once upon a time a man who love bacon...""

Edited by Ramon

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once upon a time a man who love bacon...fell in love with a pig. A few days later, he had the swine flu. Dying, he decided to travel the world. He drove until he found the mud. Then he said, "Hey guys, watch this!"

Once upon a time a man who love bacon fell in love with a pig. A few days later, he had the swine flu. Dying, he decided to travel the world. He drove until he found the mud. Then he said, "Hey guys, watch this!". and he do some fancy stunts with his new Pathfinder

Once upon a time a man who love bacon fell in love with a pig. A few days later, he had the swine flu. Dying, he decided to travel the world. He drove until he found the mud. Then he said, "Hey guys, watch this!". and he do some fancy stunts with his new Pathfinder. Unfortunately, his love-pig fell out the window.

Once upon a time a man who love bacon fell in love with a pig. A few days later, he had the swine flu. Dying, he decided to travel the world. He drove until he found the mud. Then he said, "Hey guys, watch this!". and he do some fancy stunts with his new Pathfinder. Unfortunately, his love-pig fell out the window. Not realizing this he continued doing doughnuts, repeatedly driving over his lover with his churning rear tires!!

B

Once upon a time a man who love bacon fell in love with a pig. A few days later, he had the swine flu. Dying, he decided to travel the world. He drove until he found the mud. Then he said, "Hey guys, watch this!". and he do some fancy stunts with his new Pathfinder. Unfortunately, his love-pig fell out the window. Not realizing this he continued doing doughnuts, repeatedly driving over his lover with his churning rear tires!! Then he thought he could smell fresh cooked bacon and stopped to figure out where the smell was comming from.

This is getting ugly.

Once upon a time a man who love bacon fell in love with a pig. A few days later, he had the swine flu. Dying, he decided to travel the world. He drove until he found the mud. Then he said, "Hey guys, watch this!". and he do some fancy stunts with his new Pathfinder. Unfortunately, his love-pig fell out the window. Not realizing this he continued doing doughnuts, repeatedly driving over his lover with his churning rear tires!! Then he thought he could smell fresh cooked bacon and stopped to figure out where the smell was coming from. It turned out to be his exhaust pipes.

Once upon a time a man who love bacon fell in love with a pig. A few days later, he had the swine flu. Dying, he decided to travel the world. He drove until he found the mud. Then he said, "Hey guys, watch this!". and he do some fancy stunts with his new Pathfinder. Unfortunately, his love-pig fell out the window. Not realizing this he continued doing doughnuts, repeatedly driving over his lover with his churning rear tires!! Then he thought he could smell fresh cooked bacon and stopped to figure out where the smell was coming from. It turned out to be his exhaust pipes. So he sat down, and ate what was left of his lover.

Once upon a time a man who love bacon fell in love with a pig. A few days later, he had the swine flu. Dying, he decided to travel the world. He drove until he found the mud. Then he said, "Hey guys, watch this!". and he do some fancy stunts with his new Pathfinder. Unfortunately, his love-pig fell out the window. Not realizing this he continued doing doughnuts, repeatedly driving over his lover with his churning rear tires!! Then he thought he could smell fresh cooked bacon and stopped to figure out where the smell was coming from. It turned out to be his exhaust pipes. So he sat down, and ate what was left of his lover. After the good meal, he diced to go home

Once upon a time a man who love bacon fell in love with a pig. A few days later, he had the swine flu. Dying, he decided to travel the world. He drove until he found the mud. Then he said, "Hey guys, watch this!". and he do some fancy stunts with his new Pathfinder. Unfortunately, his love-pig fell out the window. Not realizing this he continued doing doughnuts, repeatedly driving over his lover with his churning rear tires!! Then he thought he could smell fresh cooked bacon and stopped to figure out where the smell was coming from. It turned out to be his exhaust pipes. So he sat down, and ate what was left of his lover. After the good meal, he diced to go home. Ended up rolling his truck into the ditch!

Once upon a time a man who love bacon fell in love with a pig. A few days later, he had the swine flu. Dying, he decided to travel the world. He drove until he found the mud. Then he said, "Hey guys, watch this!". and he do some fancy stunts with his new Pathfinder. Unfortunately, his love-pig fell out the window. Not realizing this he continued doing doughnuts, repeatedly driving over his lover with his churning rear tires!! Then he thought he could smell fresh cooked bacon and stopped to figure out where the smell was coming from. It turned out to be his exhaust pipes. So he sat down, and ate what was left of his lover. After the good meal, he diced to go home. Ended up rolling his truck into the ditch! "I can't believe I'm alive" he laughed. But he...

Once upon a time a man who love bacon fell in love with a pig. A few days later, he had the swine flu. Dying, he decided to travel the world. He drove until he found the mud. Then he said, "Hey guys, watch this!". and he do some fancy stunts with his new Pathfinder. Unfortunately, his love-pig fell out the window. Not realizing this he continued doing doughnuts, repeatedly driving over his lover with his churning rear tires!! Then he thought he could smell fresh cooked bacon and stopped to figure out where the smell was coming from. It turned out to be his exhaust pipes. So he sat down, and ate what was left of his lover. After the good meal, he diced to go home. Ended up rolling his truck into the ditch! "I can't believe I'm alive" he laughed. But he... fell to his knees vomiting and passed out.

B

Once upon a time a man who love bacon fell in love with a pig. A few days later, he had the swine flu. Dying, he decided to travel the world. He drove until he found the mud. Then he said, "Hey guys, watch this!". and he do some fancy stunts with his new Pathfinder. Unfortunately, his love-pig fell out the window. Not realizing this he continued doing doughnuts, repeatedly driving over his lover with his churning rear tires!! Then he thought he could smell fresh cooked bacon and stopped to figure out where the smell was coming from. It turned out to be his exhaust pipes. So he sat down, and ate what was left of his lover. After the good meal, he diced to go home. Ended up rolling his truck into the ditch! "I can't believe I'm alive" he laughed. But he... fell to his knees vomiting and passed out. As he lay there, he had a quite vivid dream.

Once upon a time a man who love bacon fell in love with a pig. A few days later, he had the swine flu. Dying, he decided to travel the world. He drove until he found the mud. Then he said, "Hey guys, watch this!". and he do some fancy stunts with his new Pathfinder. Unfortunately, his love-pig fell out the window. Not realizing this he continued doing doughnuts, repeatedly driving over his lover with his churning rear tires!! Then he thought he could smell fresh cooked bacon and stopped to figure out where the smell was coming from. It turned out to be his exhaust pipes. So he sat down, and ate what was left of his lover. After the good meal, he diced to go home. Ended up rolling his truck into the ditch! "I can't believe I'm alive" he laughed. But he... fell to his knees vomiting and passed out. As he lay there, he had a quite vivid dream. He was standing naked on top of a tall mountain with hundreds of piglets throwing baby gherkins at him.

LOL!

Once upon a time a man who love bacon fell in love with a pig. A few days later, he had the swine flu. Dying, he decided to travel the world. He drove until he found the mud. Then he said, "Hey guys, watch this!". and he do some fancy stunts with his new Pathfinder. Unfortunately, his love-pig fell out the window. Not realizing this he continued doing doughnuts, repeatedly driving over his lover with his churning rear tires!! Then he thought he could smell fresh cooked bacon and stopped to figure out where the smell was coming from. It turned out to be his exhaust pipes. So he sat down, and ate what was left of his lover. After the good meal, he diced to go home. Ended up rolling his truck into the ditch! "I can't believe I'm alive" he laughed. But he... fell to his knees vomiting and passed out. As he lay there, he had a quite vivid dream. He was standing naked on top of a tall mountain with hundreds of piglets throwing baby gherkins at him. He retaliated with a BB gun and shot all the piglets.

LOL!

Once upon a time a man who love bacon fell in love with a pig. A few days later, he had the swine flu. Dying, he decided to travel the world. He drove until he found the mud. Then he said, "Hey guys, watch this!". and he do some fancy stunts with his new Pathfinder. Unfortunately, his love-pig fell out the window. Not realizing this he continued doing doughnuts, repeatedly driving over his lover with his churning rear tires!! Then he thought he could smell fresh cooked bacon and stopped to figure out where the smell was coming from. It turned out to be his exhaust pipes. So he sat down, and ate what was left of his lover. After the good meal, he diced to go home. Ended up rolling his truck into the ditch! "I can't believe I'm alive" he laughed. But he... fell to his knees vomiting and passed out. As he lay there, he had a quite vivid dream. He was standing naked on top of a tall mountain with hundreds of piglets throwing baby gherkins at him. He retaliated with a BB gun and shot all the piglets. Drool ran from his comatose mouth as the thought of all that bacon piled up.

Once upon a time a man who love bacon fell in love with a pig. A few days later, he had the swine flu. Dying, he decided to travel the world. He drove until he found the mud. Then he said, "Hey guys, watch this!". and he do some fancy stunts with his new Pathfinder. Unfortunately, his love-pig fell out the window. Not realizing this he continued doing doughnuts, repeatedly driving over his lover with his churning rear tires!! Then he thought he could smell fresh cooked bacon and stopped to figure out where the smell was coming from. It turned out to be his exhaust pipes. So he sat down, and ate what was left of his lover. After the good meal, he diced to go home. Ended up rolling his truck into the ditch! "I can't believe I'm alive" he laughed. But he... fell to his knees vomiting and passed out. As he lay there, he had a quite vivid dream. He was standing naked on top of a tall mountain with hundreds of piglets throwing baby gherkins at him. He retaliated with a BB gun and shot all the piglets. Drool ran from his comatose mouth as the thought of all that bacon piled up.

Eventually he regained consciousness laying in a ditch, covered with vomit, next to his rolled truck and realized how hungry he was now.

B

Eventually he regained consciousness laying in a ditch, covered with vomit, next to his rolled truck and realized how hungry he was now. Then suddenly a girl appears from the distance and

Eventually he regained consciousness laying in a ditch, covered with vomit, next to his rolled truck and realized how hungry he was now. Then suddenly a girl appears from the distance and kicks him in the "ding-ding"!

Eventually he regained consciousness laying in a ditch, covered with vomit, next to his rolled truck and realized how hungry he was now. Then suddenly a girl appears from the distance and kicks him in the "ding-ding"! "Hey! you ganna eat this?" she asked, pulling a slab of bacon off the still steaming exhaustpipe.

Eventually he regained consciousness laying in a ditch, covered with vomit, next to his rolled truck and realized how hungry he was now. Then suddenly a girl appears from the distance and kicks him in the "ding-ding"! "Hey! you ganna eat this?" she asked, pulling a slab of bacon off the still steaming exhaustpipe.

Twenty miles away, sitting on his porch, a young man sipped a cold beer as he watched the storm coming in over the foothiils.

Edited by headpeace