Hey From Northern Nevada

Hey my name is John.

I drive a 1994 Nissan Pathfinder LE with 31"A/T's.

profilepic2709_1.gif

She's not great, but soon in time, ill be swapping in a dana 30, custom long arm four link front, and make the rear a long arm kit as well. if you have any suggestions, then please let me hear them. im open to all ideas.

if you put a D30 in that rig i will personally come to your house and :stickwack: you. WHY would you want to downgrade axles? D30's SUCK...... ass........ badly. your pathy has the equivalent to a D44 in it right now. and try BREAKING one....... seriously...... i know of only 2 people who have done it (both had welded the front ends)...

ok, my rant over lols. WELCOME!!!!!!! :beer:

Welcome John!!

As Slick pointed out, a Dana 44 is the usual axle to replace the IFS. A D30 may not hold up well, depending on abuse.

Look in the Solid Axle Swap section for more info!!

B

Do you live in the Reno area??

if you put a D30 in that rig i will personally come to your house and :stickwack: you. WHY would you want to downgrade axles? D30's SUCK...... ass........ badly. your pathy has the equivalent to a D44 in it right now. and try BREAKING one....... seriously...... i know of only 2 people who have done it (both had welded the front ends)...

ok, my rant over lols. WELCOME!!!!!!! :beer:\

LMFAO!!!!!!! that's awesome! :rofl:

and welcome man!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 years later...
wow actually another person who lives in reno. where do you go wheeling????? i like messing around on the hlt
I'm in Reno to we should all meet up one day

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk