tire size vrs lift

Vertigo

What would the largest tire size that can be used with stock height and max size for the 3" AC SL? Not planning on a BL but do you need one if you want 33's? Also whats you thoughts on the Ac lift vrs the calmini? can you used the Ac steering enhancment with the calmini lift?

Thanks Vert

94 LE mostly stock but not for long...

What would the largest tire size that can be used with stock height and max size for the 3" AC SL? Not planning on a BL but do you need one if you want 33's? Also whats you thoughts on the Ac lift vrs the calmini? can you used the Ac steering enhancment with the calmini lift?

Thanks Vert

94 LE mostly stock but not for long...

First off, the great thing about any vehicle, is you can mix and match manufacturers for certain things. If you are just getting the idler brace, or the whole CL, it won't matter too much as far as I know...someone chime in if I am wrong...and as for the AC or Calmini springs, I have heard from a few people the Calmini give a better ride but the AC are "ok"! JGC also work, depending on which ones you get, but I guess they are stiffer. I am waiting for mine and then I can give a personal observation. Other than that, search, I am sure it has been talked about.

Without a BL you can only really use a 31", maybe a 32". Lifts don't really give you any tire clearance, because no matter the lift you will need to cut some fender to give anything over a 31" clearance when turning.

The Crapmini stuff replaces the stock idler arm, so the AC brace won't work with it.