What do you do to keep the cash flowing?

Nytrosfinder

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cash flowing ?

...I was old..time was young and flying high... i was a sailor on a merchant ship...one day... somewhere, ashore... a welcome sign saying: '' laws are like sausages...better not know what they are made out of ...''

hummmm...my principle ...moneywise ? multibrand... no religion, no brand, no flag...but peacefull exchange... let's play...

Edited by Pinip

Tri-State G&T (Power Plant)

UT (Utility Worker for one more day. I help out mechanics and welders with different jobs around the plant or I do the crappy odd jobs nobody else here wants to do! Waiting to hear if I got a bid for an operations job.

Had to get away from Geological Consulting in the oil field so I could actually spend time with my family.

Good luck! Operations has been a great job. I've been doing it for about 5 years now.

- Me Corp

- Supreme Overlord. Also, Cook, Dishwasher, Trash Collector, Janitor, Bill Payer, Gym Coach and Errand Boy

- Walked when my company generously offered to let me work twice as hard for half as much pay while it fired folks I'd known for 5+ years. Decided that the only person going to screw me was me. Now I'm officially a "Consultant", which means I use pretty powerpoints to tell people obvious things they already knew but charge 'em for it.

Now I'm officially a "Consultant", which means I use pretty powerpoints to tell people obvious things they already knew but charge 'em for it.

Well said and oh so true!!

We have one walking around at work and it seems like that is pretty much what he is doing... :shrug:

B

hotel front desk "night manager"

really i'm a student.

job just pays for things, no way will i make that my career.

You could make it a career, go to school for resort management. My cousin did that, now she is working at a place on the beach in Florida.

Currently deployed in Iraq - Army National Guard, probably jobless when I come back.. been gone from work too long from back to back deployments. 7 yr marker in May.

Was a medical lab technician before I left.

joined ARNG because I lost all directions in life. Did school for MLT out of a spirt and liked it.

where: Shaffer Jobbitt Law Firm

what: Office B*tch, Master Stapler.

why: My mom got me the job. Too sick / no energy from crohn's Disease to continue working hard labour. (Platinum mining company) My pay goes to medicine & cheap fixes for the pathfinder to keep me off-roading.

• 4 months later...

wow back from the dead..

Where: ACS Inc (Verizon Wireless Project)

What: Call center Supervisor

Why: Needed a job, was told that if you contained one brain cell, and a diploma you could get a job as an agent there. Turns out I have a total of two brain cells, so I moved up to sup in about 3 months

Edited by doughboy

You could make it a career, go to school for resort management. My cousin did that, now she is working at a place on the beach in Florida.

lol, yeah, I've already had my boss suggest I do thier manager traning thing and become Assistant Manager,would make me a General Manager of one of the company hotels in about 4 years, but i think not. I'm burned out from this already, have to be nice to people too much and have patience with stupidity.

After I graduate I'm going to do Marine Corps OCS.

Large psychiatric facility in Alberta (prefer not to name)

Psych Aide (help with day to day needs of patients /"Intervene" when necessary)

The wife is a psych nurse, thought it would pay the bills while i go to school for my certificate in Occupational Health and Safety.

P.S. Anyone in Edmonton lookin for a safety guy.... <----- *pick me* *pick me*

Edited by FrostTheOne

I work for the State of MD at a mental health hospital. Dietary Dept. I hate it with a passion. But it pays for now. Except for the state screwing us over because they suck with money. but I still have a job for now. Want to go to school but i am way too damn indecisive. I like working on cars but wouldn't want to do it for a living. And I like car audio but hate working with fiberglass and measurements.