Hood Scoop

Oh turbo diesels eh....

I just think they look sick so i wanna put on one mine just for the sake of looking cool.... and the intimidation factor is present too.... (I mean come on... '69 camaro pulls next to you at a light... the hood scoop makes you think its got some power... and with the amount of jeeps around here where I live... I need everything i can get)

A hood scoop would look cool. But forget the jeep guys, they shut up when you go every where they do for half the $. My buddy kept giving me a hard time till it took him 4 times to get up a hill I got up the first time.

I have a pair of hood grilles from an early 80's turbo Dodge Daytona I want to set in my hood some day if possible. :D

You know what else would look cool is an Isuzu Impulse RS scoop...kinda small but still. I think it's an AAMRAM type.

257490497_57ec19ff17_o.jpg

NACA Ducts always looked cool to me (and I may put one on the hood for a hommade CAI) and can be purchased from a number of places with a variety of mount styles.

I seem to think he is looking bolt on, which are goeing to make options limited. That or them stick on scoop things.....getting nautious just thinking of them.

I seem to think he is looking bolt on, which are goeing to make options limited. That or them stick on scoop things.....getting nautious just thinking of them.

Exactly... bolt on is the only thing i can do for now, primarily because i don't have any of the metal shaping tools to do it with...

Plus i really like the hood scoop on the terrano... looks really sick...

And no way in the world am i gonna go purchase some plastic crap from advance,auto zone, walmart or where ever you get it at and literally stick it on my hood.... no freaken way! plus i want a 2 function piece style and intake purposes... (yes i will make it filtered, water resistant and all that stuff too...

(can anyone find me a good photo of the hood with the scoop?)

Exactly... bolt on is the only thing i can do for now, primarily because i don't have any of the metal shaping tools to do it with...

Plus i really like the hood scoop on the terrano... looks really sick...

And no way in the world am i gonna go purchase some plastic crap from advance,auto zone, walmart or where ever you get it at and literally stick it on my hood.... no freaken way! plus i want a 2 function piece style and intake purposes... (yes i will make it filtered, water resistant and all that stuff too...

(can anyone find me a good photo of the hood with the scoop?)

I have a TD Terrano, but I have no scoop. Havent seen any in Oz wit hthe scoop either, might be a euro thing.

That would look really cool! I just want one from a terrano cause it's bolt on...

Have you got a pic? I've never seen a factory hood scoop for a WD21 Diesel or petrol :shrug:

its so sick!

http://memimage.cardomain.com/ride_images/...00003_large.jpg

hey TerranoNZ make that image fit in the forum... idk how to make an image in a forum....

and that comes on the Turbo Diesel one's only!

Ah.... That's CrazzyMax (NPORA member) and I'd say with 99% chance of being right "It's custom" :D

http://www.nissanpathfinders.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=17735

30052300003_large.jpg

Ah.... That's CrazzyMax (NPORA member) and I'd say with 99% chance of being right "It's custom" :D

http://www.nissanpathfinders.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=17735

30052300003_large.jpg

I have to put my money with you in saying his hood is far from factory, as I would guess for almost any hood you find on any of the wd21's here, aside from the factory flat one that is of course.

Edited by nunya

Y61 Patrol scoop? Not a cheap option, but would look good.

070331_200224.jpg

tempting.... I like it....

anyone got any other ideas?

I was thinking about a 2" cowl induction hood maybe?

or some other cool style?

any other styles anyone wanna see?