March 2009 TOTM - Winner!

Pezzy

Thanks all for the votes. I had given up on trying for TOTM and I figured that since she was going to pieces I'd try one last time with her...now next year I have to strive for the 87.

I cant remember if it was SteevO that took the pic or not but it was on the run with him and the guys on RROR great shot and thanks!

My cousin who I purchased the truck from was very sad but she will be extremely excited to see this.

Thanks again all...I went against some great shots several that I feel were way better than mine but I already see some good ones for April.

Fishing:

DSCN2421.jpg

URE:

DSCN2131.jpg

Hollister:

DSCN2620.jpg

resting (yea I know I went past 3 but dont expect this one to be showcased):

DSCN2899.jpg

Edited by unccpathfinder

Thanks again all...I went against some great shots several that I feel were way better than mine

I really liked the cave shot! its my new wallpaper good luck with your 87

A very deserving win! I think truck of the month pics need to be more than just a cool truck, something you've definately shown in that very creative shot!

:clap:

-Colby

Thanks...I don't know much about cool truck other than its a stocker pathy...but yea the shot was awesome...I think it was Steve's shot but it may have been Jeff's and I was really shocked when I saw it...There are some really cool pix of some Xterra's going through the same "cave" that are awesome too

resting (yea I know I went past 3 but dont expect this one to be showcased):

DSCN2899.jpg

Thats a sad pic, reminds me of the end of the line for my last HB, just pile about a ton of scrap in it...

Grats on it getting some final glory, well deserved

Congrats uncc! Great shot :aok:

??? :huh:

thanks and yep i didnt catch sidebar comment? unless it was the one on the nissanpathfinders.net where it rotates the TOTMs each time it's refreshed

Thats a sad pic, reminds me of the end of the line for my last HB, just pile about a ton of scrap in it...

Grats on it getting some final glory, well deserved

Thanks...yea I'm sad to see her go esp after the wheeling we did out here...but in the same respect I'm so happy to get the 87 back up and going here very soon

Edited by unccpathfinder

How much BL did the pathy in the cave have?

ha....that truck is bone stock with some 31's but really they're like 31.5s compared to the BFG ATs

i just realized that i had already pulled off hte front valence...thats kinda ugly

Edited by unccpathfinder

... fast forward...lol... Are you going to paint the 87, the same color ?

funny you should mention it. I was thinking about it last night after I got the body bolts out to start the BL install...I was thinking of leaving the top half white and maybe do the bottom half green but for a while it will have the green hatch and i've been trying to decide if i want to throw the hood and fenders on so the front half matches green...that will come down the road but for now it's going to stay a try color (white black and green)

Congrats mate on the win , it;s like the Pathy's coming out of the Womb . lol .

Thanks...thats a good way to put it heh...

Congrats man! Took ya long enough! ;):beer:

Thanks...yea i know...had to come out west and pull a truck apart to get it...i look fwd to next year with the 87 since it is the reason i'm here and the reason my cousin bought the 95 that i bought from her...