Top Posters In This Topic

empty tobasco bottle from an MRE

lighter

pin for my jack handle

mathces

marble w/ a snake on it

coins

washers

brass ring engraved T.I.M.E.(acryonym; see if you can understand the scribblings below from high school)

T I M E

I S

M Y

E N E M Y

Edited by MY1PATH

I find it weird that people have coins in their ash trays on these things. The automatic WD21s have a coin colder right behind the 4x4 shifter and in front of the transmission shifter there's another spot for coins...

I don't remember for sure what is in mine. I know I have the stock lighter in there (I have a chargeable flashlight plugged in the lighter socket), and some crappy tire money. There used to be an air freshener in there. so everytime I opened it the truck smelled like strawberry. lol.

I find it weird that people have coins in their ash trays on these things. The automatic WD21s have a coin colder right behind the 4x4 shifter and in front of the transmission shifter there's another spot for coins...

well we don't all have WD21s, do we?

Edited by mzxtreme
inappropriate content

I've got ashes and butts (I seem to be in the minority) but since I smoke and refuse to litter I actually use the ash tray for its intended purpose. All of the rest of my junk goes in the center console, cubby hole, floor, back seat, etc. That is why my wife calls it my "little Red wagon". She says I am like a little boy pulling a wagon around - there is no telling what I will have in it.

When I say I have coins I mean that it's full of coins ;) All silver, pennies I toss in the center console... bottom is covered with them.

I my truck is not an auto and the closest it had to a coin collector was just a dish behind the shifters. That console is gone now, swapped in favor of a modified 94 console. But still it's got the same idea of a dish, just more rounded. Either way, neither provides any way too cover whats in there and I don't leave anything more than a buck or two in change visible from outside... $2.54 in change is not worth a borken window ;)

I'd rather not have coins lying around everywhere. It looks better and also, I agree with redpaths reason.

I have one of my hats hooked over the 4x4 shifter so it covers up the quarters in the tray behind it. That's where I keep two knives as well, in the crevice the shifted boot makes so my hat covers those as well.

I have one of my hats hooked over the 4x4 shifter so it covers up the quarters in the tray behind it. That's where I keep two knives as well, in the crevice the shifted boot makes so my hat covers those as well.

I know I'm off topic.... but....

I have a few knives as well. I love good knives....

here is what stays in my truck at all times...Bark River Bravo 1, Bark River Personal Survival kit knife (the little one), and a leatherman titanium charge.

If you don't know about the Bravo 1 here is a link... its a cool story http://jerzeedevil.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19889

2374321540104806154S600x600Q85.jpg

And here are some that get to come out on occasion a few more Bark Rivers, Columbia river,Spyderco, Kershaw Ken Onion,Benchmade, and my best Knife... a Randall made knife. :takebow: I didn't have to wait the 3 years it takes after you place your order....EDIT... just looked it up.. the wait is now 4 years!!! !!!

2472539270104806154S600x600Q85.jpg

Edited by beavis0076

When I say I have coins I mean that it's full of coins ;) All silver, pennies I toss in the center console... bottom is covered with them.

Mine too, the parking garage at my school likes to hand out chump change so my ashtray is full of mostly nickels and dimes. Jokes on them though on the rare day I forget to bring bigger coins or bills and they get paid $3.50 for parking out of shrapnel.

Mud, some coins, and a dollar bill.

Lol I had that issue once a while back, had the windows down and slung some mud right into my truck and all over my dashboard and n the heater controls and stuff. Good times...