any...anything better than haynes repair manual ?

Pinip

i said before that i was inclined for mechanics... but

i have been decrypting for the last few days this...paperback, just trying to figure out electronics on the Path... not many diagrams and when there is, it so magnified that i wonder...and i wonder where the f.. is it or is it it ?... it is very difficult to localize anything ...any better book ?? i am just ready to go for mechanical courses, it would be far more gratifiing than decoding the little isolated diagrams in this manual... i'll keep it to start my fire with it ( too rough to make toilet paper)... i am not a antropologist... any ideas ? someone ?

FSM...check the pinned things in this section...its not a full FSM but its pretty good

FSM is factory service manual

i lied...its not pinned up there...its somewhere else....looking for it

1994 is gonna be about the closest you're going to get but its pretty much the same as your truck...

http://www.nissanpathfinders.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=9692

you can also try ebay

Edited by unccpathfinder

FSM...check the pinned things in this section...its not a full FSM but its pretty good

FSM is factory service manual

i lied...its not pinned up there...its somewhere else....looking for it

1994 is gonna be about the closest you're going to get but its pretty much the same as your truck...

you can also try ebay

thank you unccpathfinder :)

Shopkey5.com

Create an account... its pretty reasonable considering you have access to EVERY CAR ever made...(since 1972)

you will find almost every diagram there....

thanks to you NytrosFinder :-)

Edited by Pinip

this has been the most recource ever in working on my 1989: I have so far used it to guide me thru a full disc brake teardown/ re-buid(including disc parking brake), as well as a t-case re-buid(in progress) and many other things. plus its on computer so I can alway print more pages whenever the one I'm reading gets greasy.

i have a pdf that reads "NISSAN TRUCK & PATHFINDER: MODEL D21 SERIES" Apparently its a service manual, i've found it quite useful, though i havent done any major work on my pathy. its about 36mb total. If youre interested, PM me.

post-1575-1238179417_thumb.jpg

i have a pdf that reads "NISSAN TRUCK & PATHFINDER: MODEL D21 SERIES" Apparently its a service manual, i've found it quite useful, though i havent done any major work on my pathy. its about 36mb total. If youre interested, PM me.

aeternaldark, this is the one ''unccpathfinder'' was refering to...although it applies for 1994,it is similare to the 1990... yes it is 34 some mbs in pdf format... quite better than Haynes indeed... for a novice like me :blush02: thank you for your attention !

..i think i found what i was looking for... i was searching the location of the Idle Air Control Valve (IACV) on the engine (found that one) ,and the Idle Air Adjusting Unit (IAA) still looking for it... there is a idle ajujsting screw...on it. but before i start playing with this module i got to clean my MAF (that's another story since the screws were already altered before i even tried ) ...i remember seeing the mechanic playing with the trottle sensor and idle switch...this one has been sticky ever since... my engine run's 2000 rpm most of the time...after a hour or so it comes down to 1100 rpm... so i got to clean it with some carb cleaner... so it's quite a mechanical immersion course...

Edited by Pinip

I have a Clymer service manual for the Datsun and Nissan pickups and Pathfinder. It covers the L, Z, VG, and some other engine in the Hardbodies and Pathfinder. Has complete information about every part of each vehicle, tear down and rebuild guides, etc.

Thanks to BURTON8IT and KINGMAN,

here is the link for the litterature or Service manuel of Paths 1994... originaly posted on this marvelous NPORA site by Redpath88 himself quoting 2geepfinger!!

QUOTE(2geepfinder @ Aug 26 2008, 11:17 PM) *

Ok here is an updated link since the pinned one blows!!!!! Download while the link is still good.

This is a link to Digital Copies of Complete Bumper to Bumper Nissan OEM Shop Manuals for 1994 - 2004 Pathfinders

just_cuz_37.gif

http://rapidshare.com/users/BZTM6R :clickdalink:

Password: pdftown.com

Those files need to be extracted also , with winzip or winrar...

Edited by Pinip

Thanks to BURTON8IT and KINGMAN,

here is the link for the litterature or Service manuel of Paths 1994... originaly posted on this marvelous NPORA site by Redpath88 himself quoting 2geepfinger!!

QUOTE(2geepfinder @ Aug 26 2008, 11:17 PM) *

Ok here is an updated link since the pinned one blows!!!!! Download while the link is still good.

This is a link to Digital Copies of Complete Bumper to Bumper Nissan OEM Shop Manuals for 1994 - 2004 Pathfinders

just_cuz_37.gif

http://rapidshare.com/users/BZTM6R :clickdalink:

Password: pdftown.com

Those files need to be extracted also , with winzip or winrar...

Sweet deals thanks man

Sweet deals thanks man

it's NPORA contributions, and it's ''old timers'' members team that are ''les maitres d'oeuvres''... although the're not that old !! :laugh:

P.S. the search fonction is quite practical, it's not that much of a labyrinth as it appears... basically, all the info is there .

Edited by Pinip

yuppers search is great. i'll stick to having the c.d. copy though laptop sits perfect on top of the engine

:chairfall:

i totally agree, but as long as you know what you're doing, on my part it is an adventure, i mean mechanically talking...it's a triller... i know computers and and i am inclined mecanically... but the symbiose of those two is quite complexe... but i imagine that at a certain point you become...intuitive...heu...which one is first ?

Edited by Pinip

yuppers search is great. i'll stick to having the c.d. copy though laptop sits perfect on top of the engine

ah oui j'oubliais !! what means '' yuppers'' ? is it an obvious yup ?, meaning yes ? you know i am from different ...language and there are so many subtilities...and subtitles in languages... it's like ''mate'' when you read Aussies forum...well, i use to work on ships, and we called officers as ''mate'... :puterpunch: hit me with a ...wrench ...i'm use to it P...:rofl::whip: !!

Edited by Pinip