What else do you drive?

Morningwould

The Subaru:

The beast in its lair...

sub1.jpg

Engine bay

sub2.jpg

DSC_1052.jpg

Yes it will go fast, but its hard to snap a pic on your cellphone and drive.....

japan.jpg

Radio amused me one day.

Edited by Alkorahil

• 3 weeks later...

1995 Hardbody SE

V6 AT 4X4 Extended Cab, Extended Bed

In the snow back in Jan 2011. (Yes snow in Dallas, TX)

hard2.jpg

I realized I need more pics of Ol'Trusty!

hey thanks man i try to keep them clean and somewhat decent looking. And appearently that brown fuzzy stuffed animal thing is called DOMO idk what its from my freind ust stuck it there when takeing some pictures ha. BTW nice SUBI!!! Pretty quick?

Silverton are you on z31p i think i saw that car in a build thread?

Lol well you know him and his thoughts about Supras... Do S12s have the same goofy offset requirements as Z31s? 4 rear Starion wheels on a Z is prime, fronts are too skinny and look funny I think.

hey thanks man i try to keep them clean and somewhat decent looking. And appearently that brown fuzzy stuffed animal thing is called DOMO idk what its from my freind ust stuck it there when takeing some pictures ha. BTW nice SUBI!!! Pretty quick?

Im down with the DOMO.

Yeah the subie is quick...made a few upgrades its now at 405hp and 408 tourque but still looks stock.

Yeah the subie is quick...made a few upgrades its now at 405hp and 408 tourque but still looks stock.

That's pretty hefty. I assume you got the boxer6? Those put out like 300hp stock? 100hp, that's pretty good. I went back and looked at the pictures. Boy, you didn't leave anything out with your Subaru. You got all the options. Very nice STI, I know those aren't cheap.

These ones right?

starquest.jpg

Yup! The ones I have are 7" & 8". They are a little rough. I forget what the offset is. I took them off and am now running 18's.

Edited by RF600

Lol well you know him and his thoughts about Supras... Do S12s have the same goofy offset requirements as Z31s? 4 rear Starion wheels on a Z is prime, fronts are too skinny and look funny I think.

+35 front and rear, not too bad. I have to run a 9.5(ish)mm spacer in the front for my +45 z32 wheels.

Well keep that bad boy running and looking good!

I'm trying... :(

IMG_20111116_023512.jpg

It wasn't my fault, a guy cut me off, thankfully had video proof. InsCo paid me out at just over $3900.

(NSFW language just at the end)

Yup! The ones I have are 7" & 8". They are a little rough. I forget what the offset is. I took them off and am now running 18's.

I don't recall what the offset is either, but shipping would kill me, I know it! :(

Edited by silverton

+35 front and rear, not too bad. I have to run a 9.5(ish)mm spacer in the front for my +45 z32 wheels.

IMG_20111116_023512.jpg

It wasn't my fault, a guy cut me off, thankfully had video proof. InsCo paid me out at just over $3900.

(NSFW language just at the end)

I don't recall what the offset is either, but shipping would kill me, I know it! :(

I built a carputer into my titan for navigation mostly. I've thought of adding a dash camera to the system for situations like this. I had a 16 year old do this to me years back and he told the cop he had turned in front of me a block before. It would have been nice to show the cop video after the little punk lied!

James

I built a carputer into my titan for navigation mostly. I've thought of adding a dash camera to the system for situations like this. I had a 16 year old do this to me years back and he told the cop he had turned in front of me a block before. It would have been nice to show the cop video after the little punk lied!

James

I have an android tablet that I want to have mounts set up in both the 200 and the pathy just to have a dash cam set up.

I would have been beyond mad!

I can get some nissan thugs to come out there and take care of him for you.....there are some very large wrenches out in the shop...

• Like 1