Superlift

The 3" superlift hardbody UCA's fit our trucks right? No mods or anything needed?

Im hopefully going to be getting a pair for CHEAP

There should be no mod needed to put a new control arm on, it just gives you a different angle on the ball joint so if you crank your T-bars, you won't burn through that upper joint in no time. Also, yes they fit ours, the HB had the same front suspension as the pathfinder, the rear is different. Hope this helps.

There should be no mod needed to put a new control arm on, it just gives you a different angle on the ball joint so if you crank your T-bars, you won't burn through that upper joint in no time. Also, yes they fit ours, the HB had the same front suspension as the pathfinder, the rear is different. Hope this helps.

Big help, thanks! I had read about it earlier, but i wasn't completely sure :)

UCA's here i come!

I believe there is mods needed... 2 I know of will be to fab up e brake brackets.... and get a hard body t case shifter (its longer).

I may be wrong though..... :scratchhead:

Huh? :huh:

Super Lift UCA's (Upper Control Arms) not a body lift ;)

The 3" superlift hardbody UCA's fit our trucks right? No mods or anything needed?

Im hopefully going to be getting a pair for CHEAP

Yes Superlift (And Rough Country - Same design) UCA's will fit without any mods. 4WD Hardbody's and Pathfinders share the same front suspension (the rear is different) and the parts interchange :aok:

I have Superlift UCA's on my truck. Only thing to remember is that SL/RC and Calmini, unlike AC arms, compensate for the upper balljoint angles on lifted applications. They are designed to correct the angle once the T-Bars are cranked to achieve lift, if you install them and do not lift the front end then the ball joints will not be at the correct angles... so lift when you install ;)

Thanks for all your input and help guys! Yes, even you beavis! :D

Im hopefully going to buy these as soon as i get paid, and so will start the collection of parts! Theres another guy who will probably end up selling me his calmini coils (hes not sure if he wants to part out his truck) and then all i need is a panhard bracket! :D