Bumper and fender flare question

4WheelVFR

I was just wondering if the front and rear bumpers from the 99.5-04 pathys will fit on a 96 Pathfinder. I really like the way the newer rigs look with the fender flares and bumpers painted to match the body, but I don't want to give up my 96 over something so small. Anyone have any experience with this swap or paint the existing bumpers and flares?

I was just wondering if the front and rear bumpers from the 99.5-04 pathys will fit on a 96 Pathfinder. I really like the way the newer rigs look with the fender flares and bumpers painted to match the body, but I don't want to give up my 96 over something so small. Anyone have any experience with this swap or paint the existing bumpers and flares?

I think the installation points for the bumper between 96 and 99.5 onward are the same. But the front grill from the 96 pathy is flatter as compared to the 99.5 onward. So even if you install the front bumper, there might be a gap between the grill and the bumper. I'm not sure regarding the rear bumper... I mean the rear ends look pretty much the same to me and you should be able to fit it easily. I might be wrong on this one... so cross check with the others.