Smartbar

skywhr

• 1 month later...
OMG...LMAO

118_Camry_enlarged.png

It's a Toyota to start with, so it's gay, and the fact that someone stuck a "bull guard" on it makes it even gayer!

What the hell is this world coming to...

Edited by Kingman

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Come on ppl!!! They are designed to help with kangaroo-car accidents...kanagroos in australia are like deer here in america. They are designed to help guard the car, while being more gentle to the roo :) Though even with that if you hit a kangaroo at 60mph......its DONE

Come on ppl!!! They are designed to help with kangaroo-car accidents...kanagroos in australia are like deer here in america. They are designed to help guard the car, while being more gentle to the roo :) Though even with that if you hit a kangaroo at 60mph......its DONE

Believe me, hitting a roo doesnt spell the end of it. My uncle hit one in a Range Rover, the roo bounced off into the bush, my uncle needed new roo bar, head light & grill.

Believe me, hitting a roo doesnt spell the end of it. My uncle hit one in a Range Rover, the roo bounced off into the bush, my uncle needed new roo bar, head light & grill.

As a former owner, I can assure you that says more about the Range Rover than the roo. Have your uncle sell that pile and get a nice Patrol, Cruiser or Pathfinder. Then spend the money he saves on Fosters. :D

(Fosters keeps assuring us here in the States that only Australian beer is worth drinking and Fosters is the only true Australian beer.)

Edited by GoPathyGo

(Fosters keeps assuring us here in the States that only Australian beer is worth drinking and Fosters is the only true Australian beer.)

Little do the Americans know, it's kangaroo piss... that's why they ship it all to the states. :beer:

looks like someone took an ARB bumper and the front grill assembly of an xterra- combined them- and painted it white and added some lights...

I wouldnt do it... I would have to modify it and then rhino line it before i even considered putting it on my car!

looks like someone took an ARB bumper and the front grill assembly of an xterra- combined them- and painted it white and added some lights...

I wouldnt do it... I would have to modify it and then rhino line it before i even considered putting it on my car!

Ah ya see thats the problem you would consider puting it on your Pathy, lol.

As a former owner, I can assure you that says more about the Range Rover than the roo. Have your uncle sell that pile and get a nice Patrol, Cruiser or Pathfinder. Then spend the money he saves on Fosters. :D

He got rid of that rangie and bought a newer one.

Don't tell anyone, but its an inside Aus joke, no one here drinks fosters, its not a nice beer.