beavis0076

what do you call your truck?  

132 members have voted

1. 1. what do you call your truck?

• Pathfinder
    • Pathy
    • either or
    • i have a pet name i use fo my baby

Lol yeah it does. Then my smart ass friend comes up with "Cathy the Pathy" :headwall:

Bahaha my girlfriend tried to name my pathfinder that. I'm glad I'm not the only one. She said that and I was like uh..not gonna happen!

• 2 years later...

Bringing this tread from the dead:

I call mine Ernest when he is acting nice, pos truck, the pos truck when something else is broken after spending the week fixing something after work. My friend Paco calls it the FixFinder and my fiancee calls it "your car".....

Precise1: here in Canada the WD21 was officially referred to as a SPECIAL PURPOSE by Transport Canada.

sent from under Ernest the Pathfinder

• Like 1

When I was introduced to cars at the ripe age of 4 I was told all cars are girls and to name them appropriately. My 04 Ram is Bonnie cause she will rob you blind( 12 mpg) and she's a killer. Juliet is the pathfinder cause our story is one of constant tragedy, and there are few others Posted Image

That's JP

And I have my 84 GMC which is Blue, cause she is light blue

• Like 1

My buddies nicknamed mine "La Blanca VaJay Jay" due to my inept wheeling skills and crap luck every time I've taken her off-road. Now we just call her VaJay or, if the kids are around we refer to her as La Blanca.

• Like 1

Lol mine is usually the Pathy or sometimes Cathy the Pathy. Occasionally the Pathfinder or dumpy because my aunt who I got her from used it to push some steel fence posts out of the ground and bent the bumper so the fog lights are cocked in a little. Together with the sad eye headlights she looks a little retarded but I felt bad calling her dumpy all the time with it being such a good truck despite being abused severely all it's life and that's when Cathy came about.

But my new vanity plate when I move to NH is probably going to say Dumpy.

As my aunt says "Good truck runs good"

Mine is either "my truck", "pathfinder" or... "the silver chariot OF GLORY"... emphasis on OF GLORY while speaking. xD

• 4 weeks later...

My Pathfinder, The Nissan, that Terrano over there, or when talking to redneck guys, my awesome gas saving little Jap truck. Big Truck is usualy refering to 86 Dodge Ram.

Nissan.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...