beavis0076

what do you call your truck?  

132 members have voted

1. 1. what do you call your truck?

• Pathfinder
    • Pathy
    • either or
    • i have a pet name i use fo my baby

this will reset the Poll if you add it but souldn't "My Truck" be an option? I say pathy and pathfinder but more than anything I say "my truck."

and anyone who argues I tell them its on the d21 truck chasis and "SUV" didn't exist in 1989

When talking, they are Pathfinders / Terrano's

When typing, Pathy's/Rano's

When talking/typing about a certain Pathy, it's 88, 91, 93

Pet name's, 91 is "Vix" (Short for Vixen) 93 is "Dog" (My avatar pic)

• Like 1

Either/or... I don't really name vehicles. :shrug:

I do also say "My truck".

and anyone who argues I tell them its on the d21 truck chasis and "SUV" didn't exist in 1989

True enough. I'm not sure when SUV became the term. Does anyone know that the early Pathys were popularly classified as? I know body style was 'station wagon' officially, but that doesn't seem right...

B

Only when I'm typing will it be "pathy" or "pathfinder" Because usually when me or the fiancee talk about our rides its always "are we taking yours or mine". Sometimes I refer to the ole nickname "shaker" Hence the username. But not really much anymore. Gotta grow up sometime...I guess!

Old fart!

• 1 month later...

My truck has a pretty good following for nicknames...Sh!tfinder, Pathfinder, Assfinder, and Sexfinder. Sh!tfinder is the most common though...I think only a few friends actually call it the Pathfinder. Wait, 2 to be exact. Usually a conversation starter is "Hey James, how's the sh!tfinder runnin'?" because it used to break down every other day. :laugh: