Looking for good tires for winter

Kittamaru

Yeah I feel ya.... good luck on your search, I totally love the Hankooks I have.

Funny thing is after that winter and my beemer doing awesome and my wife's 3 doing terrible I got her some michilen x-ice. I always thought michilens were great so figured I couldn't go wrong. The tires do very well in the snow ice and pretty much all types of cold weather road but no better than my hankooks did and I thought that the miches had more sidewall flex making them slightly less stable at high speeds (something she didn't notice) that if I had to do it again I would've got the hankooks...

Plus my mom has Blizzaks on her lincoln ls that she swears by but I know that my BM did every bit as good if not better. And I figured that was a good way to compare tires because my BM and her LS both are very similar in weight proportioning and both are rear wheel drive and have very many other similarties. Just one more reason why I decided that blizzaks aren't worth their cost which at the time was about double the money the hankooks were.

-Colby

Heh, precise, you know I have a point. A Subaru Legacy is NOT an SUV, and I want to give my darling every advantage in the snow... she's the love of my life and I worry about her.. wouldn't you do the same for your wife/girlfriend?

No worries, I was agreeing with you!! :D

And yeah, the GF has the better of everything... :shiftyeyes:

B

We were looking at one in the area... but apparently it had issues of some sort because the dealership wouldn't sell it... the Subaru, literally, fell in our lap :D

Besides, it's nice having a quick, sporty car that still works well in winter :)

Edited by Kittamaru