Colorado

NavyP503

Cool, yeah mine in the no running condition atm so it's seeing a lot of garage time :D I'm from Pueblo so I head down that way every once in a while.

Edited by NavyP503

• 1 month later...

I just moved to Craig from Fort Collins. Totalled my pathfinder a few months ago too. I did just acquire an International Scout that I plan on making into a devoted trail rig. It is also in no condittion to ride now but in the future it will be ready.

• 2 weeks later...
I just moved to Craig from Fort Collins. Totalled my pathfinder a few months ago too. I did just acquire an International Scout that I plan on making into a devoted trail rig. It is also in no condittion to ride now but in the future it will be ready.

A scout huh? lets see some pics

• 1 month later...

Hey all I'm from Aurora and I go up wheelin probably twice a month.. Would be sweet to get a group of nissans from the area together for a trail run. It's about that time where the snow melts and soooo many more trails open up.

• 1 month later...

I'll be heading back up to Red Cone this Saturday. Will probably leave Denver around 10am. Will have a buddy riding with me, so it'll be a solo truck for now. We'll probably do Red Cone, try Radical Hill and maybe down into Breckenridge. We'll probably stop in Keystone to do a little pistol shooting before heading back to Denver. Let me know if anyone's interested in tagging along.

Aurora/Denver here, where are all the Rocky Mountain Runner's at?

One here, just moved here (Denver) and bought a Pathy. Love it and as soon as I get some maintainance stuff done (timing belt, starter, alighnment)....I'm gonna take her out to see what I'm workin with.

• 1 month later...

Hey Solidbob, How's your pathy running? Haven't been on the site all summer so I missed all the replies to this thread. Hopefully have mine back up and running this weekend. Pretty sure the clutch slave cylinder seal is shot.

Hey Solidbob, How's your pathy running? Haven't been on the site all summer so I missed all the replies to this thread. Hopefully have mine back up and running this weekend. Pretty sure the clutch slave cylinder seal is shot.

Actually runs great so far. I've had it for a few months and no major problems. I done the tune-up thing, gave it a once over and had to put a new starter in it but that's about it. Probably look into getting the timing belt changed out soon. Guy I bought it from said he changed the water pump but didn't say anything about the timing belt. The water pump leaks a few drops everytime I turn it off but no big deal. I am at 190,000 miles right now so timing belt woudn't hurt. Just want to be sure I want to put money into it first.

Right now it's my daily driver. Actually not too bad on the highway.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi All,

I live in Lafayette, right near Boulder, been trying to get my pathy a little more trail ready.

Would be sweet to get a group of nissans from the area together for a trail run.

Think that's a great Idea COdreamin! I'd be up for a run or two some weekend if we can get something set up..

ya'll have fun

Tristan

• 1 month later...