wheel lug nut

vanuatoo

Any parts store will have it.

Unfortunately I don't live in US so the only choice is to order online.

I've found this

http://www.trademotion.com/partlocator/ind...amp;catalogid=2

But I'm not sure if it's the right thing to order.

Can anyone confirm?

Also I'm interesting what impact missing nut has on the car (transmission, wheels, tires)?

Try this site,

http://www.partsamerica.com/ProductList.as...ug+Nut%2c+Wheel

This site has pictures so you can make sure you are ordering the same one. Don't know about shipping charges though

The missing lug will be fine for a short while, It does not clamp the brake drum or rotor correctly so you should fix it before you wind up with warped drums or rotors, not like the wheel will fall off or anything

The lug nut spec is 12x1.25, any local store should have some that work.

As I understand 12cm is the length and 1.25 is the inner diameter, is that right?

You won't beleive but there is no local store that sells them. :)

I've ordered them from some online store and after 3 weeks I'll get them.

Simon is correct.

There are bound to be similar lugs on other vehicles in your area. Do you have salvage yards for vehicles there? If so, they should have lots around, just may not look exactly the same. Take one with you to match it up.

Simon is correct.

There are bound to be similar lugs on other vehicles in your area. Do you have salvage yards for vehicles there? If so, they should have lots around, just may not look exactly the same. Take one with you to match it up.

Yes we have salvage yard and I hate to go there. That would be the last thing I do.

Does not it matter if one of the nuts is not the same length thus not the same weight?

I mean if I find some nut that is shorter than the original ones I will have one side lighter than the other like I have it today.

Does it affect tire wear or balance?

Yes we have salvage yard and I hate to go there. That would be the last thing I do.

Does not it matter if one of the nuts is not the same length thus not the same weight?

I mean if I find some nut that is shorter than the original ones I will have one side lighter than the other like I have it today.

Does it affect tire wear or balance?

No impact to tire wear. You would have to have a big difference before it would cause any balance issue. If the weight in question was near the outside of the rim, it would make more of difference (closer the centre the less the impact to balance). If you didn't notice any vibration when the nut was missing, you won't notice it with a nut that slightly different.