Where are all the OZies

Cyril

Nah mate, my rears are still good. I am south of the river in Kwinana, look forward to adding another Pathy/Terry driver to the Perth list.
hell its in the tom tom and that took a little to retrive the bloody address its nere WANGARA. where ever the hell that is.....lol only been there once when i was a kid. but yeh im looking forward to putting up with my screaming kids in the car for 4 days...... i pod will be well charged.

hell its in the tom tom and that took a little to retrive the bloody address its nere WANGARA. where ever the hell that is.....lol only been there once when i was a kid. but yeh im looking forward to putting up with my screaming kids in the car for 4 days...... i pod will be well charged.

That's really close to me mate, I can show you around the local pines :)

No worries, we can do the north of the river powerline track.
sounds like a plan. im told perth is spread out a bit. but looking forward to the sites over there........ :wiggle:

BE LEAVING BRISBANE ON THE 25/5/09 AND IM GUESSING IT WILL TAKE AROUND 5 DAYS TO GET THERE. JUST TAKING IT EASY..... DO A LITTLE SITE SEEING ON THE WAY TO. BUT ITS JUST UNDER 5000 KM FROM DOOR TO DOOR.

BE LEAVING BRISBANE ON THE 25/5/09 AND IM GUESSING IT WILL TAKE AROUND 5 DAYS TO GET THERE. JUST TAKING IT EASY..... DO A LITTLE SITE SEEING ON THE WAY TO. BUT ITS JUST UNDER 5000 KM FROM DOOR TO DOOR.

So i'm guessing your not going past newcastle on your trip across .

nah sorry. I have to visit relatives on the way. They havnt meet the kids yet so i better. Ill get an address there then send some dollars and send em ova. But i still have a mate thats willing to head up to landcruiser with you when youre up. Drives a rodeo but no one is perfect.....lol but i may even come back ova sometime to do all the 4x4 parks. There a 5 of them around brissy. I have done lavuka. Landcruiser and another small one but cant remember the name of it

should be enough just to probly start a pathy social group anyway. Anything for an excuse to have a bbq and a drive in the bush. I suppose a mitsy or patrol aswell. Aslong as were there to tow them out of the mud. There can be to many restrictions when joining a club sometimes. Takes the fun out of it. Looking more for the social thing. I dont know anyone over there in wa exept for the girlfriend. See what happens.

Yeah mate, I have thought about starting a little NIssan off road club, for the Terry/Pathy drivers, even the X-trails for sand runs. But wouldn't have a clue where to start with organising it. Need public liability ins and stuff, but I guess if its more a social group, then there isn't any worries.

I think we join up to PCoA (cost us $80.00 each, then 50 bucks for every year after that), that way we can still organise official trips and be covered under the clubs insurance, I know there are people in QLD and SA running this way. Just have to have a trip co-ordinator nominated, which between the 2 of us we can do no worries.

sounds like a good plan. Migjt be a way to go anyway. Be good to get some more of the stock 4wd out instead of being around the heavily modified cars and beeing left behind. But when ive got better internet other than the phone ill do some checking up on that. And ill ask a few freinds here to see what they do. Times a tickn for me. 2 days left till i leave for wa. Lookin foreard to getting ova there. Ps dave 8 months till ?

sounds like a good plan. Migjt be a way to go anyway. Be good to get some more of the stock 4wd out instead of being around the heavily modified cars and beeing left behind. But when ive got better internet other than the phone ill do some checking up on that. And ill ask a few freinds here to see what they do. Times a tickn for me. 2 days left till i leave for wa. Lookin foreard to getting ova there. Ps dave 8 months till ?

8 months til I can put in my membership to become an official member of NPORA. Once you settle in over here, we will all have to get together for a run, even just an easy day, bbq and a beer or 2.

8 months til I can put in my membership to become an official member of NPORA. Once you settle in over here, we will all have to get together for a run, even just an easy day, bbq and a beer or 2.

Yeh this waiting game is fun. Not shure why its a year thing and a 100 post. I cant even work out half the stuff like pics, but ill get there. And sounds like a plan ill hav to get a job to. But shouldnt be to hard. Looking forward to it realy.

What sort of work are you after? I will keep an ear out here if you like, starting money not great, but there are plenty of hours at the moment available to make up for it.

With the pics you need to open an account with a webhost, I use photobucket, from there all you need to do is copy the IMG link for the pic you are after.

Are the kids ready for the road trip?