Where are all the OZies

Cyril

Awesome, another one. Welcome aboard mate. Your the first QLDer as far as I know. Get some pics of the truck up.

Second Queenslander right here - Brisbane, WD21 1990 Pathfinder. Will upload pics after the paintjob (which is long overdue thanks to unexpected dental bills...)

Second Queenslander right here - Brisbane, WD21 1990 Pathfinder. Will upload pics after the paintjob (which is long overdue thanks to unexpected dental bills...)

Awesome, welcome to the ever expanding Oz team. Looking forward to seeing some pics of the truck.

Awesome, welcome to the ever expanding Oz team. Looking forward to seeing some pics of the truck.

any chance of where we can get some npora stickers from. sound like we need one for the aussie chapter. might drum up some buisness aswell.

I will make a call, one of the guys on a local forum works at as a signwriter, he can get vinyls made up, not sure on cost yet.

wouldnt mind seeing the same as whats on mini me 92 ( rig) but with the aussie flag running through it. about the same size to.. let us know on price if we can if not i have a signwriter down the road that i can get a price on if i can do the graphics. ill have a lay around over the next few days

wouldnt mind seeing the same as whats on mini me 92 ( rig) but with the aussie flag running through it. about the same size to.. let us know on price if we can if not i have a signwriter down the road that i can get a price on if i can do the graphics. ill have a lay around over the next few days

I just PM'd Slick, hopefully she will get back to me later cos I think she just passed out.

Welcome Thomas to NPORA and the OZie thread . :aok:

I just PM'd Slick, hopefully she will get back to me later cos I think she just passed out.

Slick just went into a sign writer and picked a font, I will sit down tonight and see if I can find a font similar to hers and design something.

I will sit down tonight and see if I can find a font similar to hers and design something.

Dave , can you look into a chrome or black edge with that pearl finish , love the idea of the OZie flag through it . Small 1's about 300 long and maybe a window full piece about 150 deep . Font bold like slicks .IMO.

Dave , can you look into a chrome or black edge with that pearl finish , love the idea of the OZie flag through it . Small 1's about 300 long and maybe a window full piece about 150 deep . Font bold like slicks .IMO.

love the sound of that........... yippeeeeeeeeee registration day.... 4 and a half long years .....................

love the sound of that........... yippeeeeeeeeee registration day.... 4 and a half long years .....................

Good job, hope it all goes to plan. Noy you can go out and break it again.

Slick picked hers from the signwriters stock fonts, I have had a look (1 1/2 hours) through some font websites and cant find the exact font, but there are plenty that would look good. Will get a few and do up a design, not sure when it will happen, but hopefully this week sometime.

Just a thought , if any of us see something on ebay that may help us , post it up like Pathy stuff and things for recovery and camping .

just to stir you guys up. I was at my local pick and pay hypermarket and picked up a real bargin. (its coles and kmart rolled into one) but i was there and low and beholed they sold ironman gear. Picked up a 9500lb ironman winch and recovery pack for $250. Long story but here goes. Got the firsr winch box. Took it home and @!*%. Had 1 and a half recovery gear sets in it. Rang them and they ordered another winch in for me. Took the other back and they took out the half recovery pack. So got a winch and the recovery pack for the bargin price. And also got most of my spotties for $50 a pair on clearance, suckers.

and yeh its the set for $285 and the winch for $799 in the 4wd mags......hehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehe. I recon if that cheap crap gets me out of the poo once it is worth the price..

just to stir you guys up. I was at my local pick and pay hypermarket and picked up a real bargin. (its coles and kmart rolled into one) but i was there and low and beholed they sold ironman gear. Picked up a 9500lb ironman winch and recovery pack for $250. Long story but here goes. Got the firsr winch box. Took it home and @!*%. Had 1 and a half recovery gear sets in it. Rang them and they ordered another winch in for me. Took the other back and they took out the half recovery pack. So got a winch and the recovery pack for the bargin price. And also got most of my spotties for $50 a pair on clearance, suckers.

Gotta love a bargain. Well done mate