Where are all the OZies

Cyril

Hey Tex! hahah Ya, I'm easy to forget. Unless you've slept with me then I'm just down right Unforgettable... In a good way....... I think. :rolleyes: ANYWAY..... Thanks man. I appreciate the help. I don't think that our rigs even came with the connector on the wiring loom so unless its the same as any of the other buttons, I'll need the male end of the connector. If it's the same as the others then I'll just grab one locally here with wire to save you hassle. You're a good guy Tex, I don't care what everybody all over the internet is saying. :new576:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Howdy all ,

Only SAD news to bear ,

The Pathy rolled and wont be comming back to life :( , so for all of you that want upgrade bits contact me on 0408988808

hope to be updating pics in members rides

Cyril,

I saw your post awhile back about your pathy with the 3.8, looked like a nice rig. Are you not planning to swap all the bits to a new one?

I'd like a bull bar like yours, was it ARB?

Katherine NT

Hey Man ,

Have bought an 80 series Land Crusier , so no need for Pathy parts now . Am getting rid of whats left soon so if you want any parts let me know really soon .

The Bull bar was one of my creations and worked very well with even heavy winch loads on it . The bars for sale too .

Was in Katherine last june , did the helicopter gorge thing .

wow, so close.

I saw your pics, I have the same colour pathfinder, and have pics in some of the same places as yours, lol. But mine isn't bent.

My wagon has no tacho, would you sell your instrument cluster? Might cost too much in friehgt for the bullbar.

wow, so close.

I saw your pics, I have the same colour pathfinder, and have pics in some of the same places as yours, lol. But mine isn't bent.

My wagon has no tacho, would you sell your instrument cluster? Might cost too much in friehgt for the bullbar.

Im in Newcastle < NSW , so if you work out postage and then how much you want to pay , i'll remove it for you and send it your direction ..

PM Me :)

• 2 weeks later...

gday everyone,im from tassie,new to 4wding and have started with an 88 pathy,so far its purred like a kitten but havin been able to fully test it out yet but im sure it wont disappoint me from what ive seen from people on here and there u tube clips,great stuff. have been looking for a few parts,which seem fairly hard to get hold of down here so if anyone is wrecking any pathys 88 to 95 id love to hear about it.also got few questions for anyone who is pretty clued in on the 88s and z24 carb motors,i can be contacted by email or ph. thanks .sam from tasmania.

G'day boys

Nick from West Gippsland in Victoria. I've been 'round here for a while but not too regular with the visits.

Welcome.

Nick

• 2 weeks later...

Posted 30 May 2012 - 12:52 PM

:welcome: guys. ive had the good old z24 in 2 of my pathys. easy advice. rip that sucker out and grab some more power. :rolleyes:

WHat did you replace them with?

• 3 weeks later...

So where do us ozzies go to buy parts for our pathfinders? After market upgrades that is. America?

I took my Pathy for a drive in the dunes in SA and accidently jumped it about 10m... Could have happened to any one, but now my steering really sucks.

Considering how busted it is, I'd happily pay for the Calmini Heavy Duty steering kit, except it doesnt work on RHD's.

Any one got any suggestions? And I know everyone says the Grassroots kit from US but are there any other options.

Whats every one else done? Or is everyone using stock steering parts?

Melbourne Vic.

Oh yeah, and here is a video of my car. Not thats its the main attraction.

Edited by MCrowe

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hi to all you other aussies on here :)

am hoping someone can help me out, my 95 terrano has started passing abit of oil through the turbo compressor, it drips onto the heat shields on the mani, thing is I cant for the life of me work out what model turbo it is as I cant seee any markings etc... it has a 3 bolt flange where the inlet pipe bolts up then another 3 bolt flange where the outlet goes into a 45 degree piece before a rubber hose joins it to the crossover. will upload a pic if it helps

cheers all :)

So where do us ozzies go to buy parts for our pathfinders? After market upgrades that is. America?

I took my Pathy for a drive in the dunes in SA and accidently jumped it about 10m... Could have happened to any one, but now my steering really sucks.

Considering how busted it is, I'd happily pay for the Calmini Heavy Duty steering kit, except it doesnt work on RHD's.

Any one got any suggestions? And I know everyone says the Grassroots kit from US but are there any other options.

Whats every one else done? Or is everyone using stock steering parts?

Melbourne Vic.

Oh yeah, and here is a video of my car. Not thats its the main attraction.

[media=]

[/media]

try ebay, I just got a new set of ball joints for my terrano for $300 cheaper than quoted here, will let you know how they hold up

• 1 month later...