Where are all the OZies

Cyril

Matt

Let me know when you have your truck back from Bris, I will organise a drive down here. Prob Walhalla area, great range of tracks. I have some newbys to take out too.

Nick

no worries nick. ill even run shotgun if there is anyroom. need to get out of this mad house... :headwall:

but new contact datails. for the old and new members.

facebook. jadm@live.com.au

phone ....... 0412 685 680

or xbox live.... JADM4X4

just add a message with youre forum name so i know who it is

hope everyone had a great xmas and a happy new year.

Edited by jadm4x4

New member here in Clayton Vic. 91 Terrano with front lokka & 31 all terrains..

Looking for a 4.6 LSD rear to suit if anybody has one. I have an LSD for an early pathfinder but its a different bolt pattern.

Heading up the high country for the Australia day long weekend for the first camping trip with our 2 boys, 2 & 4. Probably camp off big river road somewhere, or maybe cathederal range or even Murrundinde area. Too many good choices, arent we spoiled.....

Love to catch up with other WD21 owners and swap stories etc.

Cheers to all

Mat

for shure mat. im matt to havnt got my 4by here yet but will let you know when it arrives and on the road. sounds like with rego in vic i have to replace the windscreen so ill have to organise that to.

Other Matt (jadm4x4)

What are your plans Aust Day weekend?? Maybe have plans for a drive in the country side. Interested in that shotgun seat?? Walhalla area will be the destination to take out some newbys for a drive.

Only prelim plans at present. You will need to get to Sand Rd Longwarry North (BP Service Centre North side) to the meetup point. I don;t go as far as Lower Plenty for my holidays!

Nick

• 4 weeks later...

I tried joining over there so I can post up on their forums to see if I could get some Aussie Interest for Aussie specific parts and what not, but I've tried 2 different email addresses and it won't let me join saying they aren't valid. Strange.

Dowser

You may find that they do not accept requests from Hotmail email addresses. Not sure what email provider you use. If you want to PM me your email address, I can ask them to accept your registration.

Nick

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

G'Day all, Brad from Perth. Just bought myself a neat 95 ST WD21 Pathfinder. 3ltr, 5 speed, clean pain and interior, desert duelers and just fitted up a UHF. Got it with an alloy bullbar and spotties. 206kms and just got a fresh timing belt done 5k kms ago. 6k from a dealer. Real happy. Now for the mod bug to bite and get some suspension upgrades and new exhaust......

welcom cobber. Unfortunitly the wreckers are youre only bet for bull bars and stuff now. i know arb and tjm dont make anyhthing and are out of stock all around the country. unless you try overseas.

Thanks for that, Looks like I will have to go wrecker surfing when I get home. I have an alloy bull bar on it but it is a bit of a cow pusher- truckie style one with the lower bars. No good for the entry angles. Being stock suspension I need all the help I can get with that. That said, being a vehicle I plan to take bush, I will think a new bull bar with winch (IF I find one), 2" suspension and exhaust will be my first round of hardware mods.

pathy1.jpg

Its been pretty well looked after. Only 206k kms

Will be getting some 4wd'ing done in a few weeks time when I get home from work. More pics then...

Hey... If any of you guys are going to the wrecking yard, a can you please do me a favor? I know..... I'm in Canada. But I'm looking for an option not available in North America but came standard on most of you Terrano's. All I'm looking for is the Head Light Washer Button on the dash Console of a 94-95 model Terrano. It should be the button closest of the 4 to the Steering wheel along the top of the dash console with the hazard button. I'd just like the switch, and the connector with about a few inches of wiring so I can splice it into my own. If at all possible maybe the Pump along with connector there with a bit of wire off it as well. All the hoses, reservoir, nozzles and stuff I can do myself. I'll pay thru paypal up front if you guys would lend me a hand. The box would be super small so shipping wouldn't be too brutal. I've been wanting to do this for a while. I'll even say PRETTY PLEASE!