Where are all the OZies

Cyril

Your just up the road , currently in Hamilton STH .

Leave next Sat morning for the trip and will post a couple of update pics on Facebook ,

Good Lawd. Ya'll know how to have fun down udnah' eh'? *read jealouse*

:aok:

Well, the door is always open for visitors, let us know when your going to pop over and Im sure a few of us can put you up for a night or 2.

Well it's time , the Pathy is packed and the boat is packed . Just countdown time till 3am and then it's off on the 9000klm journey , YIPPEE .

• 3 weeks later...

Greetings guys

OK, new to the forum, not from OZ or NZ, a Brit living in Canada for heaven's sake. But . . . I thought I'd say "hi" as I may be picking your brains fairly soon.

Getting a 1994 or 1995 diesel Terrano imported from Japan. Not very common rigs in Canada and non at all in the US. I'm familiar with the petrol Pathfinders but the diesel powerplant is going to be new to me. Should be a steep but fun learning curve!

Cheers

Mark

• 3 weeks later...

welcome lukeman. im in brissy my self. but i used to live in gladstone when i was younger. i went to happyrock high....lol but welcomme to the forum jump on and have a look around and dont be shy to ask a question.

G'day

New to this forum, im from perth and recently bought a 1990 R3m, good to find that we have an aus section!

cheers

Nick

G'day Nick, welcome. Where in Perth are you located? I'm down K-town.

G'day Nick, welcome. Where in Perth are you located? I'm down K-town.

Hey mate,

cheers, Im about 10 mins south of the cbd haha, k-town as in karratha or..? haha

cheers

Nick

welcome nick where are some picks of youre ride

cheers mate, ill try an upload some when i get home, i only picked her up on friday and am at work now haha.