Where are all the OZies

Cyril

Cheers for the comments guys

The pic in me sig makes my bomb look so much cleaner than it actually is. More mods to come slowly. I'm only on me 1st yr outa high school lookin for a sparky apprenticeship but nothings going atm. A meet up would be awesome. in a few yrs when i have the money LOL. Dunno whether i would be travelling all the way to SA in my pathy specially since its starting to play up.... Would be a very expensive tow home :D

Cheers fellas

I had a chat to one of the guy today about my roof basket, hopefully get it done this weekend, then have to move the spotties up there, will replace the ones on the front.

You get better racks yet????? Or you making the basket to go straight to roof mounts

You get better racks yet????? Or you making the basket to go straight to roof mounts

Will use my existing racks, they will hold up no worries as long as I tighten them properly. I have designed the basket to incorporate an awning, that will be made sometime in the future.

ROOFBASKET-shortLEGS1.jpg

ROOFBASKET-AWNINGOUT.jpg

Cheers for the comments guys

The pic in me sig makes my bomb look so much cleaner than it actually is. More mods to come slowly. I'm only on me 1st yr outa high school lookin for a sparky apprenticeship but nothings going atm. A meet up would be awesome. in a few yrs when i have the money LOL. Dunno whether i would be travelling all the way to SA in my pathy specially since its starting to play up.... Would be a very expensive tow home :D

Cheers fellas

No worries mate, sure makes a difference to see a young bloke driving something other than the usual V8 commodore.

yeh i saw the other thread you had on it. Under youre ride. I have an awning here for mine i have to put up. Just need some 76X25 ally box in black powdercoat. And to make a bag for it. $5o bucks from bunnings, before i left brissy. Cant wait to get on a beach to use it. But want to make it so i can put on the trailer aswell till i get a second one to suit.

and darren. Dont worry mate. Ive just done from briisy to perth in my old girl. Just a shy under 5ooo km. Towing a trailer and 3 kids. Let alone the small issues i had. Ps dont leave accesories on when doing a long drive. Stuffs the points up. But most of my issues was the trailer. I couldnt of trusted a better car for the job.

nah just one at 3m for now. Anf not being picky. Satin black...... Otherwise ill hit alspec here when i get a job. Still lookn for a house. Got bond loan just need a garage to park the tools in and a room to lay my head

Edited by jadm4x4

No worries, I will be able to do it at trade price.

hehehehehehhehehe this is good. i thought i would be busting my ass to get to 100 for being an official member. chewed through a few tonight....lol blah blah blah blah blah blah......lol need coffffffffffffffffeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :coffee!: but thanks again dave...let me know how much

only 7 months to go... got to be a better ruleing with that though.

Edited by jadm4x4

Well id rather hit a tree 4wding than hit a tree speeding...

keeps the rents happy too. I got a car that struggles for 110 :D

Well iv already promised me self that im going to do the cape before i get married. See where my priorities are LOL. Girlfriend agrees too :jig:

Edited by Auspathy

keeps the rents happy too. I got a car that struggles for 110 :D

Thats what keeps my missus happy, after too many speeding tickets in my Fairmont & Subi I decided to slow things down a bit, the Terry is good for that.

Well the sierra i had before my pathy got the sh** flogged out of it. gearbox was on its way out when i rolled it. that thing i used to swing round corners on its a/t's. there were a few times i got it on two wheels on road. They were the fun times

th_DSCF6208.jpg th_DSCF6203.jpg th_DSCF6201.jpg

you need to cut the roof of that sierra and turn it into a fun buggy

We actually thought of doing that cause it wouldve been awesome to take to bribie n double island. That was until we stood behind it. Almost every panel bent outa shape plus a twisted chassis. Was the most fun 30 secs of my life that crash... Planning on not doing it again though.

Hey all, Im on the Gold Coast, QLD. Just got back from landcruiser mountain park (boy was it muddy), done fraser and a few day trips around ormeau and coomera. I built my own rear storage and esky slide, which worked a treat.

Doc.

'94 terrano r3m

Edited by FlyingCow

but thanks again dave...let me know how much

Well, I spoke to the boys today, we have the Ali here in stock, I think they have gone ahead and cut to length ready to be powdercoated. I would say it would only be about $30.00 for the piece inc Powdercoat.

Well, I spoke to the boys today, we have the Ali here in stock, I think they have gone ahead and cut to length ready to be powdercoated. I would say it would only be about $30.00 for the piece inc Powdercoat.
no worries

I'll probably get it Monday or Tuesday, will let you know. If you head down this way anytime you can grab it when your ready.

Ill let you know. Been for a few interviews and gone to some more houses. Something will come through soon.

On a lighter note, there has been a bit of an influx in aussies, good to see