Anyone ever wheel carnegie?

yozsi

I know it sucked a few years ago but heard it has gotten better, its real close to me (like 45 minute drive) so i want to give it a chance. Any one want to join me?

I know it sucked a few years ago but heard it has gotten better, its real close to me (like 45 minute drive) so i want to give it a chance. Any one want to join me?

I drive by Carnegie every day on my way home. They put some rocks in, and a little obstacle course that goes up the side of the mountain. it still kinda blows. Frank raines is much better but still not as good as hollister. Both Frank raines and carnegie is about 40 mins from me. There is alot of really steep hills not usable by us 4 wheelers. I don't see many trails to drive around on either.

You will probably find it is not worth trailering your vehicle to. I think you could probably keep yourself busy there for about 30 mins and then you will get bored and go home.

Edited by msavides

• 1 month later...

:blink: how did i miss this? damnit! i woulda gone to either.......gotta squeeze a last wheelin trip in fore King goes to indiana in may

hit me up if you haven't gone yet!

Why is King going to Indiana?

cuz i am moving to indiana, but were driving king out in may, then coming back in Aug with his truck and enclosed trailer for mini and my stuff. king will be chillin in the garage while momma's gone, getting some runck bumpers made :D

Because it will be wrapped around Slick.

She is defecting to a fly over state... :shrug:

B

:laugh::tongue:

How odd, i come back home to the bay area from Indiana (went to purdue) and slick is moving from cali to indiana. LOL

:laugh: my move has been a LONG time comin........... waaaaaaaaaaay too long lol. really lookin forward to it, but i wanna wheel king (without breaking anything) before may ....... one last HOORAH for him in cali