what other hobbys do you have?

Ramon

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Of course, I also spend way too much time looking up strange and cool vehicles on eBay...I just came across this awesome 1984 HJ47 Troopy Land Cruiser that, well...I had to go change my pants.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Diesel-Troo...1QQcmdZViewItem

Since when do you have a family to haul around?

Of course, I also spend way too much time looking up strange and cool vehicles on eBay...I just came across this awesome 1984 HJ47 Troopy Land Cruiser that, well...I had to go change my pants.

Land Cruiser ...this is one of the best machine they ever made... wish they would have made serial diesel on old paths...thinking that in Europe, africa, should i say accross the planet, 90% of engines are diesel !! and to get one on this northen part of the continent is so complicate... it's a shame!

Edited by Pinip

Exploring (just see whats around the next corner or over the next hill), Hunting, Fishing, Camping, Photography.

I just love to get away from town. Somehow it's nicer in rural areas and small towns.

We must really be spoilt here in Oz, cos these things are everywhere here, along with Patrols and Landcruisers EVERY where you look.

I have just started designing/drawing accessories for the Terry using Autocad 2007, so far I have done my sway bar disconnectors

Disco4-1.jpg

which I have had fabricated and fitted

connected-1.jpg

and roof basket/awning which I am hoping to have the basket made this week with the awning to follow in the next few weeks.

ROOFBASKET-AWNINGOUT-1.jpg

BACON!

Sorry V, you cant call bacon as a hobby, its like pathfinders, its a way of life.

I don´t like bacon

Ramon, I would keep things like that quiet around here, eating bacon is like breathing, only way more important.

I don´t like bacon

Ramon... Any...bacon running around Tijuana lately ???... bet you, just like Kangourous... i know it"s eatable, and it's a hobby to hunt them...but admit that running after bacon on the border...it's a real sport...NON ? better have couple eggs with it... to give you guts :puterpunch:

I'd rather play chicken !!

Edited by Pinip

Ramon, I would keep things like that quiet around here, eating bacon is like breathing, only way more important.

hum so what if I said i hate beer too? probably be get kick out from this forum I admit I didn't read the contract and see the small mini tiny letter about bacon LOL

Ramon... Any...bacon running around Tijuana lately ???... bet you, just like Kangourous... i know it"s eatable, and it's a hobby to hunt them...but admit that running after bacon on the border...it's a real sport...NON ? better have couple eggs with it... to give you guts :puterpunch:

I'd rather play chicken !!

It wasn't me who said bacon for a hobby?

I just said I don't like but I believe I'im going to star saying I love it love it in order to keep me in this forum LOL

I'd rather play jam !! but keep this in secret

I have just started designing/drawing accessories for the Terry using Autocad 2007, so far I have done my sway bar disconnectors

Disco4-1.jpg

which I have had fabricated and fitted

connected-1.jpg

and roof basket/awning which I am hoping to have the basket made this week with the awning to follow in the next few weeks.

ROOFBASKET-AWNINGOUT-1.jpg

Is very nice have you ever try to draw a pathy?

Looks cool

http://www.3dcadbrowser.com/preview.aspx?ModelCode=2181

2181.jpg