what other hobbys do you have?

Ramon

Seems as tho fukinitupagain and me are on the same page....

DSCF1404-1.jpg

This is Queen Sybilla

Picture0095.jpg

Baby Athena

005.jpg

Of course lets not forget the arsenal....you know in case of an attack!!

Those are 2 nice looking Pitties & the SHS with the folding stock is bad-farkin-arse... a yes someone like me... kinda scary actually!...

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wheeling,shoveling snow,making models(Wal-Mart stopped carrying them...A-holes!!!),restoring my 65 impala,scooting around in my camaro(kids call me the burn out guy),hunting,fishing,reading(anything), pretty much thats it.

Wheeling,shoveling snow,making models(Wal-Mart stopped carrying them...A-holes!!!),restoring my 65 impala,scooting around in my camaro(kids call me the burn out guy),hunting,fishing,reading(anything), pretty much thats it.

Wow so many things so little time :ohno01:

dude im starting to think you're like 16 years old. 3series????? versus fathers G35 sedan???? that sounds like the special olympics, man.

id show you guys the latest vid of me versus 08 viper, from the viper point of view, but the viper owner pulled the video offline (id be embarrased too if my $100k sports car got destroyed by a Honda) ill have to upload the version from my car but its not as good cause you cant hear what the viper owner was saying!!

Okay so im the one who is 16, when your the one driving a civic

And where are those videos I would like to see you race this viper...im not doubting that a civic can beat a viper...im doubting that YOUR civic can beat a viper :clickdalink:

:ohno01:

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Well may one or two

:stickwack:

You are no longer welcome here. :P:lol:

ok ok I just remember I like it very much yumy yumy yumy :-P

You've never owned a 22R/RE powered 4 Runner or KA24 powered D-21 Hardbody...

Solid engines that could outlast the truck itself. Just the other week at auctions a '86 22RE-powered pick-up went for $1,500 with only slight front end damage. Could've been a sweet project rig... :D

Text messaging. "Play" on the iPod. Duh.

:D

Bah, I have no intention of owning an Apple product. Last time I checked, apples were food. :lol:

Okay so im the one who is 16, when your the one driving a civic

And where are those videos I would like to see you race this viper...im not doubting that a civic can beat a viper...im doubting that YOUR civic can beat a viper :clickdalink:

I wouldn't doubt it, especially with a heavily modified Civic. My buddy's running 500HP at the crank in his H22A-powered Civic and put a '06 Corvette ZO6 to shame on the 1/4 mile. Granted the 'Vette was bone-stock, everyone was still blown away. Keep in mind this is not his daily driver; it's stricly 1/4 mile.

I don't doubt Fueler's claim considering the Viper's weight but it would have to be a severely tuned 4-cylinder to do the job.

BTW, your dad's G35 is rad. I disagree when anyone says it's slow; they haul ass for a sedan. :aok:

Its just hard for me to believe anybody when they dont show pics, or in this case a video. I have seen plenty of civics that are fast but for them to be used daily is BS. Your friend is doing the right thing by having the civic for a track car only :D

Its just hard for me to believe anybody when they dont show pics, or in this case a video. I have seen plenty of civics that are fast but for them to be used daily is BS. Your friend is doing the right thing by having the civic for a track car only :D

It's a fun project but I think it's a waste of money, especially where I live. Track cars are can only be used half the year. For the amount of money he put into that H22A, he could have a sweet rig or an equal fast tuner that could still handle a corner... He's just got an old S10 pick-up truck as a daily driver and I keep telling him to just buy a Nissan already. :D

Meh, to each his own. :shrug:

But yes, some visual proof would be helpful. And fun to watch! :lol:

It's a fun project but I think it's a waste of money, especially where I live. Track cars are can only be used half the year. For the amount of money he put into that H22A, he could have a sweet rig or an equal fast tuner that could still handle a corner... He's just got an old S10 pick-up truck as a daily driver and I keep telling him to just buy a Nissan already. :D

Meh, to each his own. :shrug:

But yes, some visual proof would be helpful. And fun to watch! :lol:

Yeah man, id much rather have a sweet street car then a car thats fast but a PITA to daily drive. who wants to drive around in a shell all day?

Yeah man, id much rather have a sweet street car then a car thats fast but a PITA to daily drive. who wants to drive around in a shell all day?

I'd call them ricers but that's pretty unfair. :lol:

I fail to see the point in gutting a daily driver just to shave seconds* of a 1/4 mile or lap time.

For me, I prefer the non-gutted, aesthetic look for my daily drivers: all the seats, sound system, dash, etc. :aok:

...Fortunately my Path keeps me ...quite aground,,, otherwise... i get a little carried away...i have a tendency to think...BIG !! my dream machines :

http://www.eurocampingcar.com/site_visite.php?id=237 :clickdalink:

or even this... for a little more comfort, in ze mud :

http://www.maximog.com/vehicle.html :clickdalink:

This high tech one has cost $1.2 million...u.s....without the trailer !! but then you don't need to own or rent a house. the biggest problem with these marvelous machines remains ...circulating to go to work and parking it !! i would have to find a more appropriate work to go along with these... :scratchhead:

...seems like once on 4x4, always on 4x4.

post-14973-1237845116_thumb.jpg

Edited by Pinip

...Fortunately my Path keeps me ...quite aground,,, otherwise... i get a little carried away...i have a tendency to think...BIG !! my dream machines :

http://www.eurocampingcar.com/site_visite.php?id=237 :clickdalink:

or even this... for a little more comfort, in ze mud :

http://www.maximog.com/vehicle.html :clickdalink:

This high tech one has cost $1.2 million...u.s....without the trailer !! but then you don't need to own or rent a house. the biggest problem with these marvelous machines remains ...circulating to go to work and parking it !! i would have to find a more appropriate work to go along with these... :scratchhead:

...seems like once on 4x4, always on 4x4.

pretty amazing

I like those trucks are really cool. and can Imagine me with one of those on the road here in Mexico surely everybody runs away LOL

I wouldn't doubt it, especially with a heavily modified Civic. My buddy's running 500HP at the crank in his H22A-powered Civic and put a '06 Corvette ZO6 to shame on the 1/4 mile. Granted the 'Vette was bone-stock, everyone was still blown away. Keep in mind this is not his daily driver; it's stricly 1/4 mile.

I don't doubt Fueler's claim considering the Viper's weight but it would have to be a severely tuned 4-cylinder to do the job.

BTW, your dad's G35 is rad. I disagree when anyone says it's slow; they haul ass for a sedan. :aok:

Yeah, but who do you think is getting the babes' looks when they cruise down the block, aint the little POS Honda tard.

pretty amazing

I like those trucks are really cool. and can Imagine me with one of those on the road here in Mexico surely everybody runs away LOL

...Well, if you want more roooooom there is always these options :

http://www.unicatamericas.com/vehicles_custom_ex70.html :clickdalink:

... dreams ? sky is the limit !