• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I also like to paint I just to use an airbrush for my pathy details

We should share our ideas :beer:

That's how I am planning to paint my Pathy

0q9Ogd499714-02.jpg

thats a nice design, reminds me of the 80s and 90's style stripes.

im not great with computer design, but i would like to paint my 93 4door. Its dark blue and i would like to paint flames from the bottom, half way up the sides with black spray-on truck bed-liner. it would help cover some rust spots aswell as help with scratches. plus the flame design to be different.

Also Edicer2, the tercel 4x4 is still in the planning stage. mostly due to time constraints and vehicles being buried under a few feet of snow.

ugh, that takes a lot of effort... lol

My hobbies include playing guitar, drawing, painting, and self-medicating. i love customizing pretty much anything i can get my hands on. Im learning more about mechanics slowly. My friend and I are planning our next budget project. An '87 toyota tercel hatchback on a 4x4 truck frame with a 318 c.i. dodge engine. im also painting my XBOX 360 lime green and matte black.

Change the letters around on the back so it sais rectel instead of tercel.....sure it's spelt wrong but it's funny as ever to the people who are observent enough to catch it

Feuler, the NSX is one of my top cars of all time, what do you have?

Personal opinion aside, the NSX is one of the top Japanese cars of all time. Good taste, Mike! :aok:

Personal opinion included however, I think the NSX is pretty sweet, albeit overpriced for the stateside model (Acura). I'm not a big Honda fan but the NSX, Integra and Del Sol are just too cool to ignore. But my love for the Sunny Badge still makes my top JDM the Skyline GT-R! :aok:

Fishing Hunting, Computers, Drinking (yes its a hobbie), i go fishing around 2-3 times a week year round, will post some ice sihing pictures as soon as i take some lol

14636121fi4.jpg

picture003ab4.jpg

Cool and nice fishes

what fishes are those?

drink may be no a nice hobbie but is a hobbie anyway lol :tongue:

Feuler, the NSX is one of my top cars of all time, what do you have?

2000 civic hatchback, right now its out of commission (turbo getting ball bearings installed) but its fully restored to better-than-new, and last time i had it dyno'd it put down 426 hp

a little over a month ago i got in a tangle with a 2008 Viper R/T, three solid runs and I took him out up until 150 mph and then he shot forwards to 200mph, (my car maxxes out at 150)

WHAT A RICER

LOLOLOLOL

please dont make fun of my hobby - you own a G35!!! Very nice cars but too heavy to be quick or nimble.

Civic Nation my front differential. :thumbsdown:

Now now boys, think before you talk. Owning a Honda or a Civic does not make it automatically a "ricer". There are many civics and other hondas running around that are done very nicely, not ricey at all, and very capable, fuel efficient, and reliable. I loved my Accord and would love to get another one, and I swear by Honda's based on my family's many experiences with them, so chill out with all the ricer talk.

Now now boys, think before you talk. Owning a Honda or a Civic does not make it automatically a "ricer". There are many civics and other hondas running around that are done very nicely, not ricey at all, and very capable, fuel efficient, and reliable. I loved my Accord and would love to get another one, and I swear by Honda's based on my family's many experiences with them, so chill out with all the ricer talk.

It was a ricer Civic that hit my truck the other day and blew the seals on my diff, which is why I said that. It wasn't meant in any way of degrading people who own them on this forum.

Though all Hondas should go to the scrapper IMO.

\

please dont make fun of my hobby - you own a G35!!! Very nice cars but too heavy to be quick or nimble.

No, my FATHER owns a G35, i have done the tinting, found the wheels and also the intake all myself and he sees the benefits. And for me its a fast car, i must say 300hp is plenty for everyday driving and the autostick is amazing!!!

I am a fan of a (tastefully) modified car. When I see a 1990 civic sedan with the stock 90hp motor, a fart can exhaust, and a 3ft tall spoiler on the trunk, I cannot show respect. however my friend H22 DA Integra that's black with bronze 15's, and absolutely nothing else done to it besides suspension, now that, I can respect.

But because I am a diehard nissan fan, and a slut for sedans, I drive a maxima

It was a ricer Civic that hit my truck the other day and blew the seals on my diff, which is why I said that. It wasn't meant in any way of degrading people who own them on this forum.

ahh lol

i agree, ricers like that need to get what they deserve, a good beatdown!!

You are entitled to your opinion but I would gladly debate that with you, Honda's are the best vehicle out there, they just borrowed a crappy SUV until the Pilot came along so I agree the Passport was crap. Otherwise their cars are always nimble for affordable cars, ultra reliable, best resale, etc., etc. But you have your opinion and I doubt I am going to change it so let's leave it at that.

Agree to disagree :beer:

I am a fan of a (tastefully) modified car. When I see a 1990 civic sedan with the stock 90hp motor, a fart can exhaust, and a 3ft tall spoiler on the trunk, I cannot show respect. however my friend H22 DA Integra that's black with bronze 15's, and absolutely nothing else done to it besides suspension, now that, I can respect.

But because I am a diehard nissan fan, and a slut for sedans, I drive a maxima

Yea those are embarrassing, especially the ones with the giant "H" in the rear window. My Accord was going to get an H22 with the full I/H/E treatment after I got it, and I had some nice 17" black rims (17's looked right on the Accord, 16's on the Civic) I was content with my stock Honda spoiler (hate big ones), but I was gonna get some JDM blackout headlights and the red/clear tails, and I already had the JDM fog lights. I think it was gonna look real nice and perform well when it was done, without looking ridiculous.

No, my FATHER owns a G35, i have done the tinting, found the wheels and also the intake all myself and he sees the benefits. And for me its a fast car, i must say 300hp is plenty for everyday driving and the autostick is amazing!!!

I prefer a clutch, but still I love the g35.

You are entitled to your opinion but I would gladly debate that with you, Honda's are the best vehicle out there, they just borrowed a crappy SUV until the Pilot came along so I agree the Passport was crap. Otherwise their cars are always nimble for affordable cars, ultra reliable, best resale, etc., etc. But you have your opinion and I doubt I am going to change it so let's leave it at that.

Agree to disagree :beer:

The passport is just a re badged Isuzu rodeo, which is a great truck, if you don't let my brother drive one. I think the pilot is uni body. I also like how the rodeo has a 210hp 3.2l v6 that is rated 20mpg city/hwy. I've gotten 26 mpg in that thing.

The passport is just a re badged Isuzu rodeo, which is a great truck, if you don't let my brother drive one. I think the pilot is uni body. I also like how the rodeo has a 210hp 3.2l v6 that is rated 20mpg city/hwy. I've gotten 26 mpg in that thing.

Yea I know it was an Isuzu, and the Pilot is a uni that has struts front and rear. I didn't realize the Passport was that good on mileage, but I heard their reliability isn't par with all of Honda's other products...

Yea I know it was an Isuzu, and the Pilot is a uni that has struts front and rear. I didn't realize the Passport was that good on mileage, but I heard their reliability isn't par with all of Honda's other products...

Of course not; it isn't a true Honda. It's like Ford rebadging the Escape as a Mazda Tribute... covering up all the Ford problems with a decorative M. Terrible! :rant2:

As for other Honda vehicles, I don't totally object Civics; there are just way to many that are riced out pieces of garbage. I do have many friends, however, who have some seriously modded Honda's that are the real deal, one friend with a '95 Civic sedan, H22 putting out just shy of 500HP at the crank and he's doing mid 10's at the 1/4 mile; another, a '94 Del Sol heavily modified with a mid-engine, rear-wheel drice set-up (pure bananas with about $40k invested). But I digress...

I'm a diehard Nissan man through and through but I'd never consider bashing someone simply because they like Honda, Toyota, Mazda, or Mitsubishi...

:itsallgood:

Right, this was about hobbies... :lol:

I play video games, mostly PS3. Currently making my way through Resistance: Fall of Man having beaten Resistance 2 and wanting to get a feel for the whole story again. I'm also playing a game imported from Japan, called Ryu Ga Gotoku Kenzan. If anyone's ever played Yakuza I or II on the PS2, it's essentially the same game only this one for PS3 is set in early 17th century Japan. Very awesome game but the Japanese only makes it a little challenging at times. I've also got GRID to finish and still the last 10 races of DIRT, too. With Resident Evil 5 due in March, and FFXIII/FFXIII: Versus later this year (hopefully), it's gonna be busy. :lol:

I also snowboard when I get the chance (maybe thrice per season if I'm lucky as this area's pretty unfavourable for that kind of hobby and the weather's often way too cold to even consider it), mountain bike in the nicer months (tons of nice and diverse trails in every direction in and around Winnipeg), fishing, hiking and all that other outdoors stuff.

This isn't so much a hobby as a project but I'm trying to write a book... :lol:

I enjoy tons of stuff. Camping, hanging out with my wife and daughter, building computers - playing computer games video games in general, modding things in general, models there are alot more. I'd say my BMW is a major one (probably takes up most the time besides work except in the winter ahah) I also enjoy fishing and pretty much anything outdoors too. Offroading & exploring (doesn't have to be hard core) :D

140381319_CoAps-M.jpg

140381108_WTe5b-M.jpg

140394332_nU2Fm-M.jpg

140394340_5UruP-M.jpg

140394365_DBPHS-M.jpg

-Colby