what other hobbys do you have?

Ramon

Well I love my pathy to me is more than just a car to go job or entertainment with my family is my hobby I am always looking for anything to improve it but I have other hobbies too

I like music specially from 70´s 80´s I like do dance specially mexican music and old Disco music as well, a bit from everything Mexican and American from Queen to Los Angeles Azules LOL

I also like scale trains I have made a few by my self specially from the Mexico City subway (I was actually born there and I move to Tijuana for a better job)

this is a sample of my trains this is a rubber tire subway model NE-92 in G scale

Za6jAM800087-02.jpg

and my HO scale loco EMD GP38-2

1199851835_f.jpg

and a Mexico city´s light train on my pathy hood very similar to the San Diego light train and Sacramento in CA and i am sure there are many other similar in the world

1209691752_f.jpg

I like to take pictures from different places like this

the twin tower in Tijuana The Grand Hotel and the hot line offices XD

1177042662_f.jpg

or this "girl" in the middle of Tijuana made by an artist that just live here long time ago

sIzmtq190835-02.jpg

and the rest I spend long time with my daughter she is only 4 YO and I love to play with her I am actually teaching her to speak English hope do it well

Well that´s it now tell me what is your hobbies ;-)

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

im into computers. I have always been into it i build fix and clean peoples computers for my own side business. I also build custom computers. I have built home theater computers that look like receivers and have lcds on them, hardcore gaming computers, cheap computers for ppl on buget, and i cam currently working on designing some mineral oil summereged computers! dust free! lol. I also help ppl install stereos, lights and other assories in their cars. I am learning more about mechanics like engine work.

I am also into computers. It is what I'm going to school for. I have a windows and linux server in my basement haha. I do pc work on the side as well, cash jobs for the win! Edicer we need to get together and have a few beers :beer:

RC cars

DSCN2766.jpg

DSCN3051.jpg

Salt water aquarium

DSC06866.jpg

Models

IMG_0547.jpg

IMG_0551.jpg

I like to hunt and fish as well and I just got a paintball gun so I'll be getting into that soon

cool pathy model where did you find it?

Edited by Ramon

im into computers. I have always been into it i build fix and clean peoples computers for my own side business. I also build custom computers. I have built home theater computers that look like receivers and have lcds on them, hardcore gaming computers, cheap computers for ppl on buget, and i cam currently working on designing some mineral oil summereged computers! dust free! lol. I also help ppl install stereos, lights and other assories in their cars. I am learning more about mechanics like engine work.

I am also into computers. It is what I'm going to school for. I have a windows and linux server in my basement haha. I do pc work on the side as well, cash jobs for the win! Edicer we need to get together and have a few beers :beer:

long cold winter up there, eh? ;):D

ha yeah im going for computers as well im going into Information Technology more toward computer tech and networking. What part are you going for?

long cold winter up there, eh? ;):D

ha yeah its defiantly been very cold lol it hit -40 one time lol

ha yeah im going for computers as well im going into Information Technology more toward computer tech and networking. What part are you going for?

ha yeah its defiantly been very cold lol it hit -40 one time lol

The same thing. I'm taking cisco networking (4 levels of it), linux operating systems, desktop op systems, network op systems, hardware, pc troubleshooting.

Here is the link

http://extraweb.algonquincollege.com/fullt...0155X01FWO&

My other hobby is classic cars/muscle cars. I am helping my dad redo a '59 Fairlane Galaxie 500. I have a '69 Chevelle Super Sport. Also love puttering with anything mechanical, snowblower, lawn mowers etc. Not much time for any of it though, I have a 19 month old daughter that is more precious than any hobby. I do try to make time for playing indoor beach volley ball (assuming it doesnt conflict with night school).

Edited by BowTied

Work keeps me generally ocupied, driving wrecker and having a local police contract can sometimes keep things interesting, also do mechanical there. Otherwise if it don't involve my truck, messing with some family members classic, or my crappy-sinking into the ground-pos eclipse(or anything that involves working on some form of real car in some way), I'm either on here, video games, model building, and some other stuff I don't feel liek trying to remember at 10:15 pm.

My other hobby is classic cars/muscle cars. I am helping my dad redo a '59 Fairlane Galaxie 500. I have a '69 Chevelle Super Sport. Also love puttering with anything mechanical, snowblower, lawn mowers etc. Not much time for any of it though, I have a 19 month old daughter that is more precious than any hobby. I do try to make time for playing indoor beach volley ball (assuming it doesnt conflict with night school).

some times sons and daughters have you all the time and that's great

By the wax show the Galaxie some time old cars are very cool

I like to work on any car, especially my dad's 69 Camaro SS350, and we are working on getting his 39 Ford Coupe with corvette motor and all that jazz in one piece. I like working on anything mechanical, building anything, learning about science stuff, and cutting grass.

Aslo, I love to play air hockey, ping pong, and chess...

Edited by laxman0324

Other hobbies? I didn't think we were allowed to have other hobbies?

What about tracking your Acura.... some would call that a hobby...

Personally, its video games for me... and random odd jobs with cars... I can detail a car, or I can grab the book and do a head job on a car. just depends on whether or not I'm up for the challenge

stalking.

ugh, that takes a lot of effort... lol

My hobbies include playing guitar, drawing, painting, and self-medicating. i love customizing pretty much anything i can get my hands on. Im learning more about mechanics slowly. My friend and I are planning our next budget project. An '87 toyota tercel hatchback on a 4x4 truck frame with a 318 c.i. dodge engine. im also painting my XBOX 360 lime green and matte black.

My hobbies include playing guitar, drawing, painting, and self-medicating. i love customizing pretty much anything i can get my hands on. Im learning more about mechanics slowly. My friend and I are planning our next budget project. An '87 toyota tercel hatchback on a 4x4 truck frame with a 318 c.i. dodge engine. im also painting my XBOX 360 lime green and matte black.

I also like to paint I just to use an airbrush for my pathy details

We should share our ideas :beer:

That's how I am planning to paint my Pathy

0q9Ogd499714-02.jpg

pictures now!