Need a quick measurement...

big_johnson

Here's the best I have. Not sure if it'll work for you since the measurements aren't as you requested...

This is with 31" tires and the AC lift, when I replaced my original custom lift's rear springs which were sagging:

10truck_comparison.jpg

12rear_comparison.jpg

13front_comparison.jpg

Edited by XPLORx4

Haha, I'm Chris as well. Actually, I have OME springs at the moment, so I couldn't tell you what the factory measurement was. I'm just not a fan of the extreme tail high look I've got right now, and going the spacer route is a bit of a hassle.

Dean, thanks for the post. That is actually very helpful, as those are the exact tires I have

Edited by big_johnson

Haha, I'm Chris as well. Actually, I have OME springs at the moment, so I couldn't tell you what the factory measurement was. I'm just not a fan of the extreme tail high look I've got right now, and going the spacer route is a bit of a hassle.

Dean, thanks for the post. That is actually very helpful, as those are the exact tires I have

Do you have the OME HD fronts too?

I am trying to sell them! They've been sitting around since this Summer and I've been trying to liquidate some parts so I can continue on with my project.

I just figured since he was local and worried that the HD springs might be too stiff that it could be a "try before you buy" and see if he liked them. I could ship them but they aren't going to be light!

I am trying to sell them! They've been sitting around since this Summer and I've been trying to liquidate some parts so I can continue on with my project.

I just figured since he was local and worried that the HD springs might be too stiff that it could be a "try before you buy" and see if he liked them. I could ship them but they aren't going to be light!

well, i'd have to pay shipping regardless, whether it's from you or a retailer, so i don't mind that. can you PM me your asking price?

Tmorgan- Thanks for the offer. I should update my profile though, as I live in Crested Butte now! I'll definitely keep the springs in mind, but go ahead and get rid of them if someone else wants to buy.