Calico 1/30/09 - 2/1/09

SteeevO

We have a group of about 6 - 8 rigs right now that are going to Calico 1/30/09 - 2/1/09. So Far It's all NISSANS! Mostly 2nd Gen Xs but it's all good.

anyone is welcome to come out and wheel / camp with us. bring a camera and be ready for some good times.

We do wheel kinda hard sometimes but we're not into wrecking our stuff either. we're just into having fun.

I know alot of us here use our pathys as a DD, don't let that keep you from comming out.

We'll be camping here:

34°56'51.35"N, 116°50'13.91"W

Google Map:

Calico Camp Spot

it's mainly being organized here:

http://ruggedrocksoffroad.com/forum/index.php?topic=637.0

Hope to see you out there and finally meet some NPORA people in person... Note the fact that i've been registered here since '05 and still haven't wheeld with an NPORA member.

Edited by SteeevO

i'm 50-50 right now...I don't know how much abuse the clutch can take...I was stupid this past weekend and heated her up in the 1st hour trying to do to much in 4-Hi...I'd be game for easy and intermediate trails in the daylight and maybe a little night wheeling but I dont have any lights besides the stock headlights...I was thinking about joining over there at your site but I don't know how much posting I would do there

I do have some whining in the tranny now and the clutch is getting close to being done I think...shes high on the pedal but not slipping yet...I can't really tell how many

rigs you have that would want to do the easy/intermediate trails but if theres enough for 2 groups then that would be cool...if not I could always ride along/spot/photo on the difficult trails since I am running a stock WD with both diffs open and really dont want to break her

If I do come I would probably come in on friday and leave Sat afternoon/evening..guess as the week progresses I can provide more info

Hope to see you out there and finally meet some NPORA people in person... Note the fact that i've been registered here since '05 and still haven't wheeld with an NPORA member.

hopefully we can change that...i've wheeled with a couple...most of which are no longer members...this past weekend was fun...I wish I didnt have the 5 hr drive in front of me or I would have tried some more things...still have to give the truck a look over aside from the above mentioned problems

Edited by unccpathfinder