I've got a bad problem.... what should I do?

FUELER

Dear NPORA Friends,

I need help sorting this out....very upset...

I have never asked for this type of help before, but I really need your advice.

I have suspected for some time now that my girlfriend has been cheating on me.

The usual signs; phone rings but if I answer, the caller hangs up. My

GF has been going out with 'the girls' a lot recently although when I

ask their names she always says, just some friends from work, you don't

know them.'

I try to stay awake and look out for her when she comes home, but I

usually fall asleep. Anyway, I have never broached the subject with my

GF. I think deep down I just did not want to know the truth, but last

night she went out again and I decided to finally check on her.

Around midnight, I hid in the garage behind the nose of my QX4 so I could get

a good view of the whole area when she arrived home from a night out

with 'the girls.'

When she got out of the car she was buttoning up her blouse, which was

open, and she took her panties out of her purse and slipped them on.

It was at this moment, crouching behind my QX4, that I noticed a few

drops of grease around the CV boot area.

Is this something I can fix it myself or should I take it back to the

dealer, and do you think Infiniti will warranty it?

That's rough deals bro... with your lady and with your rig. I hope you don't mind me putting in my :my2cents:

For your rig, the CV axle probably needs to be replaced. Check both, as the boots may be worn and thus they will leak. Also, dirt and other bad stuff get into the joints which will cause damage. I recommend replacing them with the AC CV axles as they are beefier and seem much better than the OEM axles.

As for the girlfriend, I'm not one to jump to conclusions. But from what you saw the other night when she got out of the car it doesn't sound all that good to me. But that's just my interpretation. Did you see the driver? The fact that she was putting on her underwear and rebuttoning her blouse would lead me to believe she isn't being faithful to you. I'd recommend keeping a real close eye on her to see what she does. When she's home and her phone rings, does she answer it, or screen the call? If she picks up, does she leave the room?

Have you any close friends who could perhaps help you out? I know this probably sounds paranoid but when I thought my ex was cheating on me, I had a close girl friend check up on her. Turns out my presumptuous nature was accurate and she was two-timing on me.

Another option is to flat out ask her. Depending on how she reacts, it'll be made a little clearer. If she jumps the gun and gets upset or refuses to answer, she is most likely being a cheater. Best thing to do would be to talk to her. Sometimes people spill their guts, especially if she's feeling any repressed guilt about any of this.

Do you see her much lately? That's one of the first tell-tale signs. If she's never home and out "with friends" a lot - especially "friends you don't know" - that'd cause any guy to worry.

Hopefully it's not what it sounds like it is. Best of luck to you! :aok:

she took her panties out of her purse and slipped them on. I noticed a

few...drops of grease around the...area.

Well, it's not unusual for there to be evidence of lube, especially in this area. More than likely, it has been present for a long time but you failed to notice it. You obviously don't make a habit of sticking you nose in and poking around regularly. It could be simple weepage or signs of torn membranes. The best bet is to wipe her down well and then probe for the source of it. I'm not sure why you think someone else should have to deal with the mess since she hasn't been 'factory fresh' for almost a decade and I doubt you have been the only driver. I'm willing to bet that your pushing her is what caused this to happen in the first place. :shrug:

B

Dear NPORA Friends,

I need help sorting this out....very upset...

I have never asked for this type of help before, but I really need your advice.

I have suspected for some time now that my girlfriend has been cheating on me.

The usual signs; phone rings but if I answer, the caller hangs up. My

GF has been going out with 'the girls' a lot recently although when I

ask their names she always says, just some friends from work, you don't

know them.'

I try to stay awake and look out for her when she comes home, but I

usually fall asleep. Anyway, I have never broached the subject with my

GF. I think deep down I just did not want to know the truth, but last

night she went out again and I decided to finally check on her.

Around midnight, I hid in the garage behind the nose of my QX4 so I could get

a good view of the whole area when she arrived home from a night out

with 'the girls.'

When she got out of the car she was buttoning up her blouse, which was

open, and she took her panties out of her purse and slipped them on.

It was at this moment, crouching behind my QX4, that I noticed a few

drops of grease around the CV boot area.

just keep hittin it until she dumps you, make sure you wrap it up dont want to catch what ever shes bringing home, and if shes not putting out for you, drop it like its hot. and in the mean time go hang out with your homies and find a new piece of ass.

That's rough deals bro... with your lady and with your rig. I hope you don't mind me putting in my :my2cents:

For your rig, the CV axle probably needs to be replaced. Check both, as the boots may be worn and thus they will leak. Also, dirt and other bad stuff get into the joints which will cause damage. I recommend replacing them with the AC CV axles as they are beefier and seem much better than the OEM axles.

As for the girlfriend, I'm not one to jump to conclusions. But from what you saw the other night when she got out of the car it doesn't sound all that good to me. But that's just my interpretation. Did you see the driver? The fact that she was putting on her underwear and rebuttoning her blouse would lead me to believe she isn't being faithful to you. I'd recommend keeping a real close eye on her to see what she does. When she's home and her phone rings, does she answer it, or screen the call? If she picks up, does she leave the room?

Have you any close friends who could perhaps help you out? I know this probably sounds paranoid but when I thought my ex was cheating on me, I had a close girl friend check up on her. Turns out my presumptuous nature was accurate and she was two-timing on me.

Another option is to flat out ask her. Depending on how she reacts, it'll be made a little clearer. If she jumps the gun and gets upset or refuses to answer, she is most likely being a cheater. Best thing to do would be to talk to her. Sometimes people spill their guts, especially if she's feeling any repressed guilt about any of this.

Do you see her much lately? That's one of the first tell-tale signs. If she's never home and out "with friends" a lot - especially "friends you don't know" - that'd cause any guy to worry.

Hopefully it's not what it sounds like it is. Best of luck to you! :aok:

:stickwack:

Sorry dude, but you deserve it. :rofl:

Nice one Fueler. Seen it before, but still a good one. :aok:

Edited by Simon