Anyone up for some light wheeling in the next couple of weekends?

unccpathfinder

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea same for all yall...i made it home safely...fixin to pull off the pix/vids to see if they're worht a crap...I had a blast I hope y'all did too

heres all my pix videos...looks like some of the video's i tried to take ended up being pictuers b/c the dial wasnt set all the way...ohh well...I think you guys probably got better but heres what i got...

http://s193.photobucket.com/albums/z48/unc...nder/Hollister/

Edited by unccpathfinder

If you work for them, maybe you can afford the entrance fee. :laugh::D

:P

Heeheehee

A coin op car wash in Santa Cruz is now the proud owner of several pounds of Hollister mud :lol:

I'm editing the videos and photos I took, hopefully I'll have them uploaded tomorrow

i'm still going on the 31st.

I am definitely going. I just got to get my air pump sorted out. wend to PNP yesturday and got myself a Lincoln air compressor I will probably just use my back up compressor for next weekend. Sucks having open diffs.

I have about a 40 lb pile of hollister in my planter bed. I had to shovel the mud off the driveway after the pressure washing. I still have not messed with my pictures and videos yet. The weight of the mud pulled my inner fenders off so I have to fix that as well. was so worth work the cleaning the mud off the truck. I did not clean the inside since I will be just dirtying it up again next weekend. I will probably work on getting my new air compressor ready for a quick swap in case the other one fails.

Lets get a count by the end of the week who is in for the Saturdays Trip.

Mark

I have about a 40 lb pile of hollister in my planter bed. I had to shovel the mud off the driveway after the pressure washing. I still have not messed with my pictures and videos yet. The weight of the mud pulled my inner fenders off so I have to fix that as well. was so worth work the cleaning the mud off the truck. I did not clean the inside since I will be just dirtying it up again next weekend. I will probably work on getting my new air compressor ready for a quick swap in case the other one fails.

hmm I havent even tried to wash her yet...although the snow/slush today has broken a lot of it loose in the fender wells and theres a pile of mud in my parking space here at work...I guess I'll be washing it down sometime next weekend