Rhino lined some interior pieces

Kingman

i herculined my exterior from the body line down, and all of the front fenders...heres what it looks like

100_1289.jpg

that looks sweet. what was the total amount you had to use and the prep process?

i used about a gallon, and prep was rough up the area to be herc'ed (obviously tape off areas not to be) and wipe down with acetone, and roll it on. i did two coats, but am thinking about getting a underbody coating sprayer and doing it again with another gallon. put it on thick is all i can recommend, i wish i would have used about a gallon and a half, did it in about a day, with ample drying time in between with help of some friends.

Has anyone done herculiner on a tan pathfinder? Maybe halfway up to the body line? My paint is chipping like mad but Im worried it would look like crap. Would herculiner or rocker gaurd be better or are they the same stuff. Im lost. :scratchhead:

Has anyone done herculiner on a tan pathfinder? Maybe halfway up to the body line? My paint is chipping like mad but Im worried it would look like crap. Would herculiner or rocker gaurd be better or are they the same stuff. Im lost. :scratchhead:

Tan and Herculiner? :P

Black and Tan, that is Harp and Guiness right? :beer:

It should look OK. BTW, there are colored bedliners available.

I know a guy with his whole truck done in Durabak, here are their colors: http://www.durabakcompany.com/colorchart.htm

There is also Grizzly Grip: http://www.grizzlygrip.com/colors.asp

Line-x, Scorpion, and Rhinoliner also do colors, but those aren't sold as DIY, you have t go to certain dealers and they apply it.

Black and Tan, that is Harp and Guiness right? :beer:

It should look OK. BTW, there are colored bedliners available.

I know a guy with his whole truck done in Durabak, here are their colors: http://www.durabakcompany.com/colorchart.htm

There is also Grizzly Grip: http://www.grizzlygrip.com/colors.asp

Line-x, Scorpion, and Rhinoliner also do colors, but those aren't sold as DIY, you have t go to certain dealers and they apply it.

Thats cool. didnt know that though I musta seen it somewhere. Ususally just roll on right? Cant u get paintables too? Well Ill look at color combos and decide. Thanx

Thats cool. didnt know that though I musta seen it somewhere. Ususally just roll on right? Cant u get paintables too? Well Ill look at color combos and decide. Thanx

Those can be either rolled or sprayed (special wide opening spray gun).

• 5 weeks later...
I put (93IIRC) Maxima seats in mine. Not a direct fit, but better than the worn out blue stockers.

What kind of modification did this take... The seats in my truck are really awful and i would like to put something else in there that might be a bit more supportive.

Also liking the Herculiner... Based on the condition of the paint on this thing I might just have to do the whole truck with that stuff...

well depeding on the plants that brush by your car, the entire outside. down here in arizona's thorny desert, i've scratched up my paint job so bad. somehow broke the fog light too. oops. i've seen a guy that took a 92is nissan pick up and did the outside but with a gray color and it looked great, a pathfinder in black would probably look pretty amazing.

What kind of modification did this take... The seats in my truck are really awful and i would like to put something else in there that might be a bit more supportive.

I only used 1 stock mounting point. I made new bolt holes for the rest.