Pathy vs. Cherokee

97pathfinder4x4

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got another example. Tonight one of my friends just randomly messages me saying "I bet ur nissan won't start tomorrow". My response was, "oh it'll start just fine. I'm more worried that you'll re sprain your ankle trying to start your gmc sierra by pumping the gas"

:rofl:

Respect has to be earned. Earn it...

On the other hand, talk is cheap, and why give a rats ass what someone thinks about what you drive... If you like it, there it is.

:shrug:

Why even respond? It's just childish crap...

*sigh*

B

I agree with you there, B. But it's fun to respond because some people have way too much pride and always need the last word. Sometimes people make such easy targets with ignorance and stupidity it's best to let them know their comments come with a price. :lol:

I belong to a little club called Borderline 4x4. There are 6 jeeps (no Cherokees) and then me in my 95 SE. They are all lifted with 33"+ tires while I have some 31" Cooper Discoverer ST's. We recently went to a local offroad place and I can honestly say I was impressed myself. This was my first outing and they all kind of looked down on me for not having a Jeep. The lady at the place told us about the first hill we would come to, "Competition Hill" no stock vehicle would get up. I have the JGC and t-bar crank but that's it. They all looked at me, and doubted of course. It went up that hill and everything else they went through ( 1 1/2 feet of snow on everything ) no problem. I even had less problem than some of them, on some tight trails in the woods. I think it's a combination of driver, setup, tires and sheer determination that gets you through, not the vehicle you drive. By the end of the day I was hearing, " I'm impressed" by quite a few people. Some were even checking out the tires. That is all.

:D

Edited by DOA