RIP Beasty

Nismojunky

well guys i totaled my pathfinder 2 days ago, Someone cut me off causing me to hit a snow bank and roll my pathfinder. i walked away with out a scrach, but beasty is totaled im going to be stripping her for the parts that i want and then parting out the rest, ive all ready found a nice mint 94 pathfinder just have to scrape some money to gether to get it... heres some pictures. From my cell, will have more photos after i get down to my buddies farm to get some shots of it.

16252811na2.jpg

35271833pr9.jpg

i was thinking of cutting the roof off and getting leather seats and turning it into a bogger take the front fenders off and get some 35"s on it lol

If you do that be sure to fit a roll bar :aok:http://www.3news.co.nz/Video/National/tabi...ault.aspx#video

Good to here that the Pathy kept you from harm :beer:

Re-body it like StatutoryApe did :D

damn, that sucks. i'd be so pissed at the lady.

but yeah, a body swap isn't all that hard. just time consuming.

or it would be really easy to just cut off the roof and put a roll cage around it.

let us know what you wanna do with it!

well guys i totaled my pathfinder 2 days ago, Someone cut me off causing me to hit a snow bank and roll my pathfinder. i walked away with out a scrach, but beasty is totaled im going to be stripping her for the parts that i want and then parting out the rest, ive all ready found a nice mint 94 pathfinder just have to scrape some money to gether to get it... heres some pictures. From my cell, will have more photos after i get down to my buddies farm to get some shots of it.

I'm really sorry to hear that! I have always wondered about the reflex to swerve and wreck rather than just running into the person. I'm the same way, and it makes me wonder...

I'm glad you are ok, that's what matters! :beer:

The metal can be replaced as you are doing... With a little luck, you'll have a nicer, newer pathy to set up better than the last (learning curve). I love the idea of a trail rig!! If you can afford to do so, you have the perfect platform...

B

damn, that sucks. i'd be so pissed at the lady.

What lady??

Glad your ok man,

Is it just me or does it seem like the 2 door pathys always seem to fair a little better in a rollover. I've heard some say it has an integeral roll bar. I've looked myself w/ the healiner out and this "integeral roll bar" is only a large stamped sub-structure for the roof. none the less I think it seems to keep the roof from caving as much as the 4doors.

Wow good to hear your alright :aok:

If you do that be sure to fit a roll bar :aok:http://www.3news.co.nz/Video/National/tabi...ault.aspx#video

First crash... what dumbass's! Even 4Runners have a roll bar factory and teh front pillars are built to take a blow in a rollover.

Second crash... if he was in fact on top, well then he's a dumbass too!

Re-body it like StatutoryApe did :D

That is always an option ;)

I'm really sorry to hear that! I have always wondered about the reflex to swerve and wreck rather than just running into the person. I'm the same way, and it makes me wonder...

I'm glad you are ok, that's what matters! :beer:

The metal can be replaced as you are doing... With a little luck, you'll have a nicer, newer pathy to set up better than the last (learning curve). I love the idea of a trail rig!! If you can afford to do so, you have the perfect platform...

B

What lady??

LOL when i read the first post i thought he said that a lady cut him off instead of a person.

i guess i'm just assuming and using stereotypes or something. hahahaha.

Sorry to here about your rig,but I'm glad your O.K.

Just out of curiosity.......

Were both front & rear sway bars still on the Pathy?

Does not look like you have a body lift in the picture, Do you?

What tires were you running? Plenty of sipes?

Road conditions? Snow/Black ice?

Looks like your treads have snow packed in them.

Evasive maneuvers & black ice are two of the main reasons

I'm leery about removing my rear sway bar & adding a 3" body lift

on the daily driver.

Sorry to here about your rig,but I'm glad your O.K.

Just out of curiosity.......

Were both front & rear sway bars still on the Pathy?

Does not look like you have a body lift in the picture, Do you?

What tires were you running? Plenty of sipes?

Road conditions? Snow/Black ice?

Looks like your treads have snow packed in them.

Evasive maneuvers & black ice are two of the main reasons

I'm leery about removing my rear sway bar & adding a 3" body lift

on the daily driver.

front in rear out

3" BL

33" MT 75% left

wet,

the snow is from the bank i hit

i had my rear out since i bought it its alright with it out you jsut have to watch your turns you get use to what it can handel and i rolled because i went up and off the bank

It's good to hear your allright, as for the truck, it still runs right? Re-body it or hack and cage that thing! Don't send it to a flatter fate! And next time, let them hit you if they cut you off(as long as you think you will fair out better with what is coming at you-a Neon cut me off? I ain't moving!), almost always their fault!!

ouch...that sucks...glad you're alright...Looks like you have a decent amount of aftermarket parts you can use on a new truck...if you were closer I was going to tell you that you could have my 95 body after i stripped it but I don't think it could be justified to ship it there.