W. Wa wheeling?

Mr. Pickles

Its been a while since I've been in a group roll. Hell, I've only had the beast out a handful of times this year. *gasp* Just filled the old pig up from empty for $28 versus about $80 a few months ago. Hmmmmmmm... however snow is upon us this weekend, and the hills will buried soon. Hmmmmmmm.....

This weekend is a bit short/tight. I've got my niece and nephew (3 and 1 1/2) Sat. evening till Sunday am. Putting some feelers out to see what's up. Shoot, just checked the weather again, and it sounds like the mountains are gonna get pounded this weekend, though. Hmmmmm..... I've got Fri-Sun off into next year a ways, so who knows.

I got a new pathy a 96 is my daily but I still have my other 90. I'm up to get it a few craches. I got fri and sat off. I have the parents comming this weekend and i have a last minut gift to get at 9am should be done by 11am and back home. I'll go turn it over tonight its been a while.

• 1 month later...

i'm new on the board, and should be able to pick up my first pathy from the shop tomorrow. it's stock, and i'm sure will still have some previous-owner issues to sort out, but i'd be interested in any "tame" trails where i can figure out what i'm doing, hopefully under guidance of those of you who already do!

... but i'd be interested in any "tame" trails where i can figure out what i'm doing, hopefully under guidance of those of you who already do!

that sounds like a good Idea, if we can get 3 or 4 of us in on something not too crazy I'm game.