Google maps street view

unccpathfinder

the google image for my house is about 6 or more years old.... i didnt even live there plus ive only had a pathfinder for about 5 years now, so it wouldnt even be at my old house :FartExplode-vi:

the google image for my house is about 6 or more years old.... i didnt even live there plus ive only had a pathfinder for about 5 years now, so it wouldnt even be at my old house :FartExplode-vi:

The street views are all newer. My overhead view shows 2 vehicles I haven't owned since 2000, but the streetview was taken in the spring of 08.

They're spreading it out here. We use it all the time at work (title biz in real estate). My satellite pic is like a year and a half old (I'm about 20 miles from Tacoma, and 35 miles from Seattle, WA) with no street view, but my co-worker's about 10 miles closer in shows his newly surfaced driveway that was done maybe a month ago. Its pretty spooky how this whole thing works, really. I wonder how many, ummm... questionable shots they get. You know, windows open, crimes in progess, etc.