help needed for rear coils problems

mgorski

i been trying to gain height on my pathy and i got it when i put new torions in the front and there enough to run 31's and i there not even cranked but now i put new coils in from old man emu and the rear still sags what can i do to increase the rear height what coils could i use

Edited by mgorski

Jeep Grand Cherokee front coils from a V8. 1993-1997 (or 1998, can't remember). Cut or bend the pigtail, and you should gain 3" of lift in the rear.

The diameter of the wire itself (for full lift) should be .56" as there were many different coils available for the JGC.

but will i need to change the arms in the rear and wont it rise truck to much in the rear or do i cut the coils down to what i need for height

Edited by mgorski

No need to change the arms in the rear. Everything will work out. Lots of people run 3" suspension lift.

You can cut the coils if you like, but I'd start with just cutting the pigtail off, and going from there. You may like the height. Just crank the torsion bars a bit to level it off. If you don't have aftermarket UCA's, you won't want to crank too far.

Edited by Simon