Well I put on the 265/70-16 General Grabber A/T's lastnight

Justin517

265/70/16 are 31's correct? How did you get those tires not to hit the struts? I have the AC lift with the LE 17 in wheels. Do ou think I could fit a 31 in tire on the 17 in wheels with the AC lift? Thanks. Your trucks look great!

They are 30.9" diameter. they clear the struts fine, about 1/2" distance between edge of the tread and the strut. I ran even closer in the rear on my audi and had no problems, even under really hard cornering (had much stiffer springs and the biggest sway-bars they made for the car) What I've read is 264/75-16s rub on the strut with stock wheels, but someone on here ran used, somewhat worn ones with a bit of clearance. I gues you can also grind the strut housing a bit or get/have made some spacers for the front.

As for the 17" LE wheels, I am not sure what the back spacing is compared to the 16" SE wheels I have. thats really what it depends on, if its less you could go even bigger I'm sure. Looking at my tires specs on TireRack.com it looks like the 265/65-17 actually is 0.3" smaller in diameter with the same width... so you could probably run that just fine.